The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For People To Game With Regularly (Nights, Est)

Erukyo

Hey everyone, by this point it's gotten kind of dull for me in game since most of the friends that I used to game with have pretty much up and vanished and refuse to come back, so I've been running solo for some time now and just want to get back to playing with a group.

I usually play at nights, about after 8 or 9 pm EST on any given day. I work full time and am off on Wednesdays and Thursdays (unless my boss makes me work extra days which is common) and can be see online fairly often on my off days.

I am a rank 14 (Silver Hunter) and have all of the warframes and a wide variety of weapons at my disposal. I don't have any particular warframe that I like to use, and instead just play the frame that I'm in the mood for, or whichever frame the mission calls for. And I haven't gotten this far by being bad at the game, but you can only really solo tower 3's for so long before getting bored with doing it alone or just wanting to speed things up.

So is there anyone around that can regularly play between maybe 9 - 12 pm EST? I'd love to find or get together a regular group to game and play with, and I have a mic so that I can chat freely.

Edit Note: Anyone who wants to look for me can find me on steam, Azure_Storm is the account name, though Azure Death is the screen name I have for it.

Edited by Erukyo

Hey everyone, by this point it's gotten kind of dull for me in game since most of the friends that I used to game with have pretty much up and vanished and refuse to come back, so I've been running solo for some time now and just want to get back to playing with a group.

Same problem. I'm usually on at night too, I'll friend you. if you want to play, invite me or whisper me, I usually get on to do syndicate missions.

I use raidcall most of the time.

Edited by Zrugel

I think really anyone interested should and would like to play should message me on here, on steam, or in warframe and just tell me and we'll group up.

(Steam name is same as this.)

Sure, I'll go ahead and add you on steam now.

Same problem. I'm usually on at night too, I'll friend you. if you want to play, invite me or whisper me, I usually get on to do syndicate missions.

I use raidcall most of the time.

Which Syndicates are you working on right now? At the moment I'm working on Steel Miridian and Red Veil (while trying not to lose my Arbiter and Cephalon loyalty)