Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skill Combining/combo

Babalenong

something pretty lacking when im playing ash, especially when i teleport to an enemy, then run around the enemy to charge my melee, looks very awkward

so my suggestion is, you can combine skill with moves and stuff like

ASH

Teleport > Melee = teleport then does a slam on the enemy you teleported at, deals charge damage and half AoE normal groundslam

Smoke Screen > Shuriken = puffs a smokescreen and throws a shuriken at a random enemy around you, but auto aims

Shuriken + Smoke Screen = throws a shuriken that puffs smoke on impact, useful for stunning enemy at great ranges, allies caught on the smoke will go invisible, but half the normal duration

EXCALIBUR

Slash Dash > Melee = Stops your slashdash with a powerful vertical slash that guaranteed critical damage

Super Jump > Slash Dash while looking almost directly under you = does a more powerful groundslam that deals greater damage when directly hitting an enemy

Radial Javelin > Aim + Fire = homes your javelin at your crosshair, great for horizontal long corridors and taking down larger enemies without effort, just 100 energy

EMBER
Charge Melee > Fireball = swings a horizontal, fiery current melee weapon with increased range and great flame combustion, for taking down groups of infected infront of you

Charge Melee > Fire Blast = makes a line of fire infront of you that deals double damage of normal fire blast, in exchange for less area of effect

Overheat > WoF = Depletes ember's shield to make a big explosion around her, the more shield you have, the larger the blast, should be comparable to volt's overload but leaves ember even more vulnerable after the usage

thats all i can say for now, since those are the only frames i currently have, and still having a great time playing this game, currently building banshee and farming for nyx

wall of text

Edited by Babalenong

Would be nice to have some more combos like that, and would also reward player skill.

Of course the skills would also works normally like they do now, for people who might not like the added variety.

The devs said they don't really want to put a lot of tim einto something that would be too dependent on circumstances.

But they like the fact some "combos" between frames have been found.

So, if you want a chance to have something like that, you need to think of something more "global", like the explosion you get in ME3 when you cast a spell on someone that has a lasting effect.

For instance, when you cast a spell with some elements attached to it, every enemy that already suffers an elemental damage would create a small explosion : you could combo your gun to put them on fire, then cast snow globe to make them explode. Or things like that.