Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards For Missions

mmSNAKE

What i want to bring up is mods and rewards that are given for Raid, Defense etc.

I really feel that the pool for these needs to expand.I'll take defense missions into account.

Due to defense missions I have pages of the following: Hellfire, Heated Charge, Convulsion, Streamline, Focus and a whole lot of common mods which are irrelevant.

I think it's a great idea to give us uncommon and rare mods as rewards, but not only a handful. Sure from time to time I'll see North Wind or something pop up as a reward but overall it's annoying to see the same stuff over and over.

My suggestion is increase the pool, put other rare mods in there, maybe even make it faction specific if you wish (multishot for Grineer, puncture for Corpus etc). It just needs to be adjusted. It makes some mods which are "rare" more common than a lot of uncommon mods, and some uncommon mods more common than common mods.

I got pages of Hellfire and Heated Charge. Streamline must be the easiest rare mod to get. While some uncommon mods like Serration and Hornet Strike don't show up nearly as often while playing ( and would not mind getting buckets of these).

Also regarding rarity as waves go. If a team reaches wave 20+, make it worth their while with that one mod that they get by extracting. It's comical to reach 25 or 30 on Xini and get Redirection or Vitality as an award. Tweak the chances for that.

Another drop tweak to propose is perhaps when enemies get above lv 45 or so there should be a little higher chance of dropping uncommon and Rare mods. It's amusing how many Organ Shatters, Mind Control, Blunderbuss, Pistol Gambit and whatnot I received from mass drops of very high level enemies. My friends have a running gag that you can't go few mods without getting a Mind Control or something. I sold hundreds of these.

Also, I'm sure this fix is coming, but all Mag's skills are still rare.

I Would like to bring up the Mod's Dropped in Defense Missons are Merely for Scrapping and Using them for Mod's you do use.

From time to time since there is a Random Chance for Each Type of Rarity of a mod to be dropped. But as the Old Saying goes

"Patience is Virtue"

Any mods dropped anywhere have the same chances as far as I know. It's supposed to scale with enemy level in regards to rarity. Though this isn't as noticeable.

Defense just have a lot of mod drops due to large amount of enemies.