The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hdlm (Storm): Recruiting Active, Mature Players.

(XBOX)The Number 3

HDLM (Hoodlum) is recruiting new members.  

Two main rules: Don't be a complete jerk and have a mic.  We have more rules, but that's pretty much the main ones I want to illustrate.  We prefer the older crowd, but if you're not a squeaker with an expectant attitude, we can talk.

We are mostly older (for the gaming community...) or mature (again, for the gaming community) players, who do have lives and understand when real life trumps video games.  We help our members, trade cheaply (or free), and help new players get the Mods to be able to get stronger.  Which of course in turn, helps the clan.  

HDLM is both PvP and PvE.  We run rails for our alliance or allies, or just for fun. But we also understand that some people don't care much for that part of the game.  For those players, we just ask for credit donations as well as some specter farming.  And if you don't wanna go it alone, you can join up with a group or ask me and away we'll go.  

I, The Number 3, have been training new players on this game for a long time, and actually have the patience to deal with most people.  The same doesn't go for everyone, but I will personally lend a hand to help get you on your feet in this game.  

More experienced?  We're always looking for more players to promote and utilize their skills to help recruit, train or fight.  You won't get to the top quickly unless you're active and friendly, and actually talk to the leadership.  I honestly don't care how good you are; if I don't know you, I won't promote you.

Inactive policy: Unknown inactives are kicked at the 30 day mark (Currently, subject to change closer to membership cap).  However, as some members have to go on military deployments or other extended trips, we will hold your spot.  Both clan leaders have been there, so we are familiar with the trials of heading away for long periods of time, and have plenty of understanding.  Life happens, just let us know.

So if you care to join, message The Number 3 or devilboy06

Edited by (XB1)The Number 3

We've gotten 6 new members in the past few days.  Our doors are still open and we are still helping anyone who needs help.  We grow through community and not being complete d*cks.  Although...what's the point of playing a game if you can't poke good fun at your friends?  

I said good fun, not mean, a hole sh*t.

Anyways, come on down.

• 2 weeks later...

We've spent time talking it out, seeing what our goals are and where we'd like to go.  All that basically means is we've changed our Alliance, trimmed some fat, and are moving forwards.  

One thing I have learned, is that we won't all get along.  If you come in with an open mind and don't bark orders, you'll fit in.  But if you come in like an a hole, thinking your sh*t doesn't stink and that you are better than all of us, chances are we aren't going to click.

Still growing, and even with new games (Never mentioning the Winter Nights that these games are played...) we have an active clan.  

In case you'd like an update, which I'm sure you do, we've cut our losses and moved forward.  Still have our door open, and I'm personally working to make sure our guys are trained up and ready for everything this game throws our way.  

Do you want to join us on this journey?  I promise we will sing some Journey.  Or *N'Sync.  Whatever floats your boat.  Cause if you're not having fun, what's the point of playing a game, right?

• 4 weeks later...

I suppose this could be a bump.  But more like another update, as it has been a few weeks since I posted here.  Anyways...

We still have room, don't worry about that.  The endless cycle of inactivity combined with recruiting keeps us steady at around 70 members, giving us room to add.  More and more it seems like we're adding vets and active duty.  Not sure why, but it is a trend we have.  And no, I don't kick guys going on deployment.  That would be stupid, even if they are gone for 6 months.  Considering both Warlords have been there, and a few members are currently "over there", we'll just make space.

So, whether you're green or seasoned, our door is open.  Just don't be a complete A hole and things will probably work out.  

Maybe.