Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellfire's

NutellaPhreak

So I know for a fact that many other people have gotten 4 or 5 hellfire mods in a row for the defense mission reward. Went up to wave 30 and 4 of the rewards were hellfire. In another game at wave 50 there were again atleast 4 hellfire rewards.

The chance for a rare mod needs to be massively increases and I think that at waves as high as 50 there should be a guaranteed rare mod. I don't know if it's a mistake or just extreme bad luck but I've gotten probably twice as many hellfire's as any other mod from defense missions.

Hey, were you the guy whose question got asked on the livestream? I want difficulty sliders too.

Anyway, I totally agree with this, this might just be a bug but regardless, if anything less then a rare is dropping past level 30 in anyway, that's ridiculous. Even wiht the lowest level zones you'll be fighting almost level 100's. Wave 50 on kiliken is almost level 200....

I once got Hellfire from wave 5, 10, and 15 on Xini. My group said "F this" after that. I've seen it a lot other wave places too. It can't just be bad RNG, especially when others have complained as well (ie, this topic).

@ SleepingGuy: I have no problem with it, no. But I already have a max Hellfire. At this point, it's just a same-polarity-fuse, and nothing more.

I once got Hellfire from wave 5, 10, and 15 on Xini. My group said "F this" after that. I've seen it a lot other wave places too. It can't just be bad RNG, especially when others have complained as well (ie, this topic).

@ SleepingGuy: I have no problem with it, no. But I already have a max Hellfire. At this point, it's just a same-polarity-fuse, and nothing more.

Yes. But in all Seriousness. It's just a Random Prediction of what Mod You will get. Either way its not a win or a loss. Due to both Extremely Useful Uses that the Mods you get will have. Such as Extra Hell Fires can be used for Feeding other mods.

Yes. But in all Seriousness. It's just a Random Prediction of what Mod You will get. Either way its not a win or a loss. Due to both Extremely Useful Uses that the Mods you get will have. Such as Extra Hell Fires can be used for Feeding other mods.

My issue is that maybe its not random, maybe its bugged because ive gotten way too many hellfires for this to be random

Random doesn't mean equal chances. For example, I'm guessing that the distribution of defense rewards is something like this:

40% Heated charge

40% Hellfire

5% banshee

5% streamline

5% other rare mods (flow etc.)

5% other mods

But whatever the case, more rares as we get to wave 30+ would be nice.

Edited by Argoms