The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Seeking Dedicated Clan

(PSN)Lifespork

Played this game for about a month when it first came out and just started playing it again recently. Looking for a friendly clan to join that wouldn't mind showing me the ropes. I'm pretty much open to doing anything and tend to enjoy group play as opposed to solo play. I currently reside in British Columbia so people in PST/EST time zones would be preferred. Have a lot of time on my hands currently so an active clan would be appreciated. Tend to be online between 8 AM and 6 PM. Maturity/Adult playerbase is a plus.

Will monitor this thread, and PSN messages.

PSN: Lifespork

Edited by (PS4)Lifespork

Good morning!!

Vindictive is also currently looking to fill it's ranks with friendly active members. I don't currently have an emblem but i'm working on one.

I'm located in canada and i usually play 4pm until 12am. But you'd be able to invite some of your own friends and make our little dojo your own home.

I hope you have a great day!

Psn:gregus01

Good Morning Lifespork,

I'm Omega Xenon from Masters of Orokin Guards, we are a Shadow clan (Max 30 people) with a very active helpful and mature players from 14-40 years old.  At any given time there are at lease 10 people online.  We can make your character very powerful.

We are offering:
-Clan emblem >> found on the currently website >> www.only-og.enjin.com
-Alliance of Veteran players
-I'm on most of the time and currently live in Alberta
-Players are using MICS to coordinate combat objectives

-We share pro builds for characters, primaries, secondaries and Melee weapons.

Look no further, add me as a friend and I'll show you all the best farming spots and guarantee you'll have fun! I'l be on tonight around 6pm. see you then! (I also have extra mods you might be interested in)

Omega