Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--Closed--

(PSN)excat_56

Yeah that sounds like a good clan with decent folks i am definitely interested in joining and am sending a friend request

I will get you added tonight. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I got busy doing some yard and house work all day. Wife has me busy with honey do's...ended up cooking out. Been a fun day.

That's cool buddy i have a family aswell so i know how life can get busy real quick. Thanks for replying and i am looking forward to meeting you guys later on tonight.

Sounds great, thanks for understanding. I did accept your friend request and got you a clan invite sent. Hope to catch you on soon!

Hey I am a bit new to the game. I have raided regularly in destiny, swtor and wow meaning i know use comms regularly. There are a lot of new things in warframe right now that can be a bit overwhelming but show me the ropes and once i get the hang of things you can expect great results from me. It would be pretty great running end game (i am nowhere end game rn) with a group of people whom we already know due to to group synergy and eetc (I believe in that stuff even though most people not). You looking for a loyal, dedicated member of the clan I am your guy. Message or add me as a friend and we cant talk about it on PS4.  :)

Hey excat, are you guys still recruiting? Me and a friend are looking for a clan we can support. We are easy going fellas who like to play and enjoy a good party chat. If you can imagine to recruit us we would like to join the family. Our PSN id's: McNerdrage | Thebully_85

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

Opening recruitment back up. A few of the new players have ran their course and lost interest in Warframe it seems, so we have a few openings as of today after removing them due to inactivity. 

We just finished up our first clan competition and I ended up giving away quite a bit of plat, 4 syndicate weapons, 3 prime weapons, and 12 rare mods, including some event mods. It was a good turn out. 

PLEASE send psn friend request with ADA or After Dark Action in friend request so I know why you are sending a friend request. I get too many random friend requests! 

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Hello,

I am new to the game. reading you'r post. I feel I may enjoy being in you'r clan. one requirement I am not sure I fall in.. what exactly is 10 day min. is that time played till now. or what?  

Required to log in to Warframe at least once every 10 days. You would be surprised how long some people will go without logging in. It helps make sure all of our clan members are active. 

I understand life happens, and all it takes is a quick message to me letting me know you're going to be gone and it's no big deal. It's hard to tell who has quit playing the game, and who just had life come up, and will be back. 

• 1 month later...