Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

--Closed--

(PSN)excat_56

Hey! My PSN is Smile_E_Face22 and I've played Warframe for a fairly long time now. I'm looking for a good group of guys to play Warframe with, and you guys seemed great! I'll send you a friend request, and I hope you let me in!

Sounds great. When I got off last night, we still had an opening. I don't know if my recruiter has been busy today or not, lol. I've got a lot of stuff going on around the house right now. I'll catch up with him here in a while after the hustle of contractors around here has slowed down, and get in touch with you. 

Look forward to talking to you! 

Hello! I'm fairly new to warframe, having only really started playing on PS4 about three weeks ago. I have hit rank 3 and am well on my way to rank 4. I did a bit of pay-to-play to start out, and took full advantage of the new prime gear that's been made available, not ashamed but am a little embarrassed :x 

Otherwise, I'm a late night player myself, admin a clan on Destiny (40 members!) but certainly not here. I'd love to find a group of people willing to play co-op and not just zoom through levels like matched players do. I want to interact and have fun.

I think I'd be a great fit for this clan. I'm 33, a professional engineer, and a huge nerd. Perfect, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to join your clan and tbh it seems the best I've looked at, I'm 19 mature English and I'm not here for the dojo because I'm just not haha I'm kinda new but I do have like 13 hours on Warframe but yeah let me know if you want me in or not. Thanks dude!

I would like to join your clan and tbh it seems the best I've looked at, I'm 19 mature English and I'm not here for the dojo because I'm just not haha I'm kinda new but I do have like 13 hours on Warframe but yeah let me know if you want me in or not. Thanks dude!

Friend request accepted this morning. When you see me on, hit me up and we'll talk.