Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U16] Raid Rewards Or Lack Thereof.

-Narauko-

In any raid I had previously pain stakingly spent the time playing sometimes up to 3-4hrs straight, you would recieve rewards as you completed parts of the raid with the end reward being the ultimate goal but if you didnt manage to achieve a full run you still got something.

So the group I was in spent near on 2hrs to get hte hijack stage and the final door when it goes boom.

And what did we get?

Nothing of any significance at all.

At this point I'm not even sure the Arcane enchancements are going to be worth time and energy spent to complete this raid.

*Update* After completing the Raid and receiving my Enhancement, it was as feared and really not worth it. I've looked through the enhancements theres maybe one or two that would justify running the Raid. Top it off DE wants us to pay 5m credits (500k per arcane upgrade) just to get these things to a standard they should be Maxed 10% proc chance on most with increased duration.

Edited by -Narauko-

Blut, you're appropriating what is essentially a Roguelike mechanic to an action shooter. Getting no satisfaction or rewards from dying early has it's place in games; Roguelikes, fighting games, and the like. In an MMO, a shooter, an aRPG... Usually there are rewards along the way that make your time worthwhile. Here, we're struggling for four straight hours for a random effect Arcane that could or could not be useful to our playstyle... And it's a yes/No reward! Adding something like "Completing step one gives A Corrupted or Dual mod", "Completing step two gives A pack of X rank5 fusion cores" and "Completing step three, The Arcane is now tradable for free with people who assisted in the kill, under the condition that they trade theirs."

Blut, you're appropriating what is essentially a Roguelike mechanic to an action shooter. Getting no satisfaction or rewards from dying early has it's place in games; Roguelikes, fighting games, and the like. In an MMO, a shooter, an aRPG... Usually there are rewards along the way that make your time worthwhile. Here, we're struggling for four straight hours for a random effect Arcane that could or could not be useful to our playstyle... And it's a yes/No reward! Adding something like "Completing step one gives A Corrupted or Dual mod", "Completing step two gives A pack of X rank5 fusion cores" and "Completing step three, The Arcane is now tradable for free with people who assisted in the kill, under the condition that they trade theirs."

I'm not appropriating anything lol. I asked a question. 

I'm not going to say it on every Raid feedback thread but with the way it currently is since it came out, I think that in "some time" Raids won't be anything that "need efforts" as some people say since it's kind of the usual thing that happen with these kind of content.

Yeah, because it goes from progression to farm content. 

This is true and after receiving a Rage enhancement I'm once again a little dissappointed.

2.5% chance on headshots. :s

I like the Raids, I enjoy the difficulty of the teamplay aspect but your saying that they couldn't throw in a 10 pack of R5s for completing a stage or a box of random rare resources. I don't think its much to ask to receive small rewards for completing each stage, your taking out atleast an hour or two to finish these at the moment.

This is true and after receiving a Rage enhancement I'm once again a little dissappointed.

2.5% chance on headshots. :s

I like the Raids, I enjoy the difficulty of the teamplay aspect but your saying that they couldn't throw in a 10 pack of R5s for completing a stage or a box of random rare resources. I don't think its much to ask to receive small rewards for completing each stage, your taking out atleast an hour or two to finish these at the moment.

Edited by LeucienWeaver