The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Kubrow Thread

YepShesDead

Let's have a chat. I love the new patterns, I love every pattern that's come out thus far, but I don't love that DE is giving me every individual shade of every color we already have before granting variation. 

As of yesterday's update we now have:

3 shades of indistinguishable grey

2 shades of reds and almost indistinguishable whites (Nova white is brighter)

5 shades of brown/orange

Where's blue? Or Yellow? Or some deviations from these or the green and purple colors we have? EVERY kubrow set has another instance of a color you already own. It's always another grey, another brown, or another white that you probably won't use.

As long as they're attached to the pattern provided I'll have to keep paying for them, and I understand that everyone isn't as savvy a kubrow shopper as I am and doesn't possess every color, but that furthers my point. For those of us that do, why are we getting the same rehashed shade for our dedication to a seemingly forgotten, untouched component of the game? I hate to think it, but the kubrows are starting to feel a bit like a cash grab. They have so much potential, can have so much additional utility, but are left where they were since Update 14 when they came out and given a few limited paint jobs. It's saddening.

A link to my thread on the Kubrow Wheel: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/409930-a-kubrow-wheel/#entry4521670