The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deadly Soviets Recruiting

YourFatherSmelt

We are a small clan which is slowly growing and fully active; there is almost always somebody on able to help if you have a problem. We have almost all research done as well as a dojo which is currently being expanded to be aesthetically pleasing. We also have an alliance with 'Primes Alliance'. Anybody is able to join our clan with no age requirement or rank. Post here or Pm me if you want to join

Also I'd like to add we have all research done except 1 part of the Itzal isn't finished yet because we haven't made finishing it a huge priority since most people hardly play Archwing at this point. Aside from that everything else is finished and we have one of the nicest Dojos i've seen. 

The clan was named after an old video game in case you were thinking the members were mostly Russian and Russian speaking. We may have Russian members and members from other parts of the world but we speak primarily in English.

To my knowledge the clan was founded in Beta and most of the members went their separate ways. We are attempting now to breathe new life into it.

If you're interested let us know.

* On an unrelated matter there is a new promo code out for 3 days affinity boost and credit boost "VoidCrystal" use it while you can.

Edited by RoninM3

• 6 months later...