Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell-Oooo People!

Aenrir

Hey hey hey, everyone, nice to meet you!

So! Here I am, finally posting here after... erm... WAY too long, not really sure when I started playing, but it was some time ago. Like, when J3-golem was still a thing, and "Red Flameblade Captain Vor" too.

Anyway, so I started playing the game, I stood around for a bit, then I eventually stoped playing for some time (Like anyone here really, for the few presentations I saw they were all "I played, i stoped, i came back") and then i came back right after the Damage 2.0. And there I realised that "Oh GOD I'm so out of date!" and I was lost, did not know where to go, what to do, where to find what, yadda yadda.

I tried to catch up for a bit, buuuut I gave up and made a fresh, brand new acount (This one! Hurray!). It was fun, really, seeing how the game had evolved since was quite enjoyable.

Then I stopped playing again, yay! Not really sure why, BUT I got back a week ago or somthing.

And that's it for the "tinybitofstorynoonecaresaboutbutwhateverIguess".

Now if this post is THIS late it's because... uh, well, I only realized there was a forum recently (Yea, iz serious), my bad!

But that's not a problem, right? ...Right?