Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sup Tenno's

(PSN)iama187er

I only just started (35 hrs played)

This is seriously one of the best games ive ever played and I started at ATARI

This game is a masterpiece, I have come off 1200 hours of Destiny and I am wishing I had spent the last 6 months playing Warframe.

Got a Rhino Prime and sic frame/weapon mods from a friend to power level me up so I can beast with him and it is SO @(*()$ FUN!!!

I am a West Coast Aussie but I play ALOT on the weekends mostly with East Coast Americans.

If anyone reading this is also new to this game I am looking to expand the amount of people on my friends who play this so if your chill and not a #$&(% ;) send me a friend request iama187er

Just put in there its for Warframe otherwise ill think its to chop Crotas head off and im Destiny retired

Edited by (PS4)iama187er

every one should go the normal way on gaining skill and experience. there are a lot powerd up by friends rhino primes, that didnt even understand mechanics. i would recommend to you to restart on your own. i will make you a much better player. but thats up to you. have fun und greetings.

every one should go the normal way on gaining skill and experience. there are a lot powerd up by friends rhino primes, that didnt even understand mechanics. i would recommend to you to restart on your own. i will make you a much better player. but thats up to you. have fun und greetings.

Yeah I guess the prob is all my friends have been playing this for awhile and if I run with them I cant kill anything because my std frame and weapons were soo underpowered and if they are running high lvl stuff its all gonna drop any how so I said stuff give me a Rhino Prime and some mods and i'll do the rest legit.