Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sug] Equipped Mods

Menoetius

We should be able to have mods equipped on multiple weapons, other than equipping a mod on a sentinel  having a mod on all of your primary weapons is the same in practice as having it only on your current weapon, and having to equipping and reequip your mods every time you change weapons is a drag. Seems like it could be done, and would be very helpful. Agree/no?

I agree, though I don't know how it would work with differing polarity slots, weapon levels, etc.

I think he means each weapon will remember its last configuration.  I've believed this for quite some time now, and even more since update 7.  All of our money goes into leveling one good card for each mod.  It doesn't make any sense to have keep re-equipping mods to frames, weapons etc.

During the last livestream, I was liking the idea of a slider approach to the mods. You fuse them to max level and, should we be allowed to equip them on multiple weapons, adjust the levels of each mod for each weapon like an equalizer.

If you bring one mod up and it puts you over the limit, you get warned with a red glow until you turn another mod down.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

During the last livestream, I was liking the idea of a slider approach to the mods. You fuse them to max level and, should we be allowed to equip them on multiple weapons, adjust the levels of each mod for each weapon like an equalizer.

If you bring one mod up and it puts you over the limit, you get warned with a red glow until you turn another mod down.

This is exactly what we need as well.  Very glad to hear about this.  I haven't had time yet to get to the latest livestream.

Edited by Draxxon