The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexilis Is Recruiting

TheGreatNinja52

Hello fellow Tenno!

We are a shadow clan and are now looking for players to join our ranks! There is usually at least one person on most hours of the day and most of us are active in the clan channel. We have are in the Dark Brothers alliance which is largely made up shadow clans.

We currently have 28/30 members.

Why should you join Nexilis?

We are attempting to recruit more active members so that our community can grow. We are building a community that looks to help each other and that is mature in nature. When we can get enough people around we want to run the new 8-man raid as a clan. We also have a TeamSpeak that our members have access to all though we do not require it. Someone made us a clan emblem which is available for members to us.

Tell me more!

Player Base

17 players are state side and 11 players are in Europe/Asia. The player base is well rounded and this helps with people being on at most times of the day. Once we hit 30 total members I will be closing recruitment. I do not currently have plans to become a storm clan. The goal here is to create a tight knit community were everyone knows each other and no one is left out for one reason or another.

Dojo

The Dojo is currently fully built so players have access to each available room. I built the majority of the Dojo on my own before I began recruiting as a Ghost Clan. I have taken the time to decorate the majority of the rooms and members have the clan have greatly contributed in this effort.

Research

We currently have the Energy Lab Research and Chem Lab Research fully completed. The Tenno lab is about 85% complete only lacking a couple of the Itzal and Volt pieces. The Bio lab is only about 30% finished largely due to the amount of Mutagen Samples needed to complete each research.

Organized Farming Runs

If enough people are looking to do some farming we can help by putting together a cohesive group of frames that can efficiently farm resources, Void missions or even reputation to help members build/obtain the things they want most. These can be made once we have enough people will to participate in such runs and once we have proper framing combinations.

Challenge Runs

We are currently looking to attempt some challenges if we have enough people and the right team comps to do so. Challenges would include something like doing survival for two hours straight. Completing the 8-man raid with only four people. Pretty much anything that you can think of that will make the game both challenging and interesting is something we are looking to do. This, of course, is just done for fun and doesn't really translate into anything else.

How can I join?

Just answer a few questions and I'll send you an invite when I have a chance to!

1) What is your IGN?

2) What timezone are you in?

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs?

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c.

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? 

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon)

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use?

I hope to see you all soon!

Edited by TheGreatNinja52

1) What is your IGN?: Kalikedeshi

2) What timezone are you in?: UTC+ 8:00

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs?: To be honest, I don't have any void keys or the sort and the ones I do have are mostly T1-T2 stuff so I guess not.

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c: M'kay. Something new to do at least.

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available?: Nearly all the time, though I'm active from 1-2pm till the rest of the day or if I run out of things to do in Warframe.

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon):

Loki Rank 23

Energy Siphon

MK1 Paris

MK1 Kunai (I don't use guns so I stuck with these. I only use melee)

No sentinel

Orthos Prime

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? I use a maxed Rhino but I rarely use it nowadays since I have Loki now. Uses the same Energy Siphon.

Edited by Kalikedeshi

1) What is your IGN?

Starfy.

PDT

Yes, I have some void keys that need to be used. 

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c.

Yes, if I have the time to do them.

Weekends are the times I'm usually available. 

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon)

Valkyr + Steel Charge + Continuity, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Flow, Intensify, Streamline, Vitality, Stretch + Paris, Akmagnus, Furax + Carrier, Sweeper  

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use?

Oberon, Vauban, Excalibur, Banshee, Ember, Nyx

1) What is your IGN?

Anaddor

CEST/GMT+2

Yes

Yes

variable, can be all day long, can be all night long... depends on work

Excalibur+steel charge, Karak-dex furis-dex dakra, carrier-sweeper

nyx/oberon, doesnt have a lot yet, but building my way up ;p

1) What is your IGN? AsianBurrito

2) What timezone are you in? UTC+00:00

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Yes I'd have a lot more fun doing runs with clan members and people I know than with random people I don't know.

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. 4B

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? Usually in the evening on week days, and all day on weekends. 

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon) Mag, Energy Siphon, (I am trying to get Greedy Pull atm, but no augment for Mag right now), Boltor, Dex Furis, Orthos, Carrier, Sweeper.

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? Oberon, Energy Siphon. No augment.

1) What is your IGN?

- JJONO707

- Pacific Time

- Absolutely, Its the thing i mostly do in warframe

- Yes

- Weekdays I get home at about 4:00 pm and i can go to sleep when ever.

-Warframe:Loki(trying to get rhino) Aura: none at the moment Augments: none at the moment Primary: Braton Secondary: Dex Furis melee: Dex Dakra Sentinel: None at the moment

Im quite new at the game so i only have one frame but im working on getting rhino to be an offensive/tank warframe

1) What is your IGN?

leider1000

CEST

definetly 

Yes

Weekends and some evenings during the weekday

excalibur(trying to get mesa) + i got rifle scavenger + none + braton + twin vipers + duel ether + wyrm + laser rifle

im trying to get mesa and i like to play with the paris and boltor

I just started out on PC about a week ago and am looking for active players to play different maps and types since I'm tired of waiting to find squads. I'm also interested in contributing to building a clan. Warning though that I'm not one of those super uber players that annihilate the entire defense map with one power usage, but I'm efficient with my weapons and warframe (yes, only have one since I need more time for more!). Trying to get better mods and stuff. I also do not know much about building X, Y, Z for my clan, but I can quickly learn and certainly contribute if guided properly. I'm usually on 6ish pm to 9:30 EST and more on weekends. My ID: mehrankimi

Answer to your questions:

1) What is your IGN? mehrankimi

2) What timezone are you in? EST

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Sure.

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? Sure, but it seems way too pro for me now since I just started. Maybe when I have better warframes and weapons.

Also, not sure about your communication medium. I do not have a mic now, but can acquire one once I join.

Thanks!

Edited by mehrankimi

1) Kainwolf 666

2) What timezone are you in? Central

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? yes

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. Yes

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? Open to any times as of this moment will have a job soon and I can work on a schedule as needed

Warframe: Volt / Aura: none yet / Primary: MK1-Braton / Secondary: Kunai / Melee: Mk1-Bo

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? Do not have one yet

I am a new player and looking for a clan to be able to ask questions and learn more about the game I am a fast Learner and willing to help out as much as I can.

1) Frawress_Victoly

2) PST timezone

3) yes

4) Don't know what this is.

If an invite is sent, where does it show up?

On a side note, any and all prime weapons particularly paris would be nice and difficult mods like Heavy Caliber and Vile Acceleration are somethings I really want and willing to help others get what they need through orokin missions as well, of course.

Edited by Frawress_Victoly

1) What is your IGN? Feridouchi

2) What timezone are you in? UTC+08:00

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Yes, although I only have a few keys

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. Yes

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available?  I'm free all day till school starts at 19 April. Then, I would only be free during weekends.

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon) Excalibre + SteelCharge + Boltor + Dex Furis + Dex Darkra + No Sentinel yet.

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? Currently building a Nyx

1) What is your IGN?

- TheRalphamale

- CT + 3

- Yes, I prefer going about them in groups than Solo, but I can do both

- If I have time, then yes absolutely

- A couple of hours on weekdays and most of the weekends 

- Valkyr/Steel Charge/None yet (In wrong syndicate)/Ogris=Hek=Penta/Veykor Merelok/Jat Kittag/ Dethcube+Deth Machine Rifle (I use sentinel only for 'Coolant Leak)

- Ash, Oberon (I focus way too much on Valkyr, and I'm good with her, but open for melee oriented frames)

1.Delta132T
2. UTC
3. Yes
4. PERHAPS?! I'm not sure if I'm up to it, but i like the idea. Ill answer 4a-c anyways.
4A. Generally 8-10 PM, mostly on weekends, but mondays might work too.
4B. Rhino, No aura yet. Tiberion/Karak, Vasto or Dex Furis, Galatine and I don't have a sentinel yet. (I want Helios :P)
4C.Excaliber, and Oberon. Soon, I'm farming for all of Hyroid's parts.

Thanks! ^_^