The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nexilis Is Recruiting

TheGreatNinja52

1) What is your IGN?

- ali60351

2) What timezone are you in?

- +5 UTC

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs?

- Of course

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c.

- Yes

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? 

- When I'm not at my university.

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon)

-Warframe:Loki(trying to get rhino) Aura: none at the moment Augments: none at the moment Primary: MK1-Braton Secondary: MK1-Kunai melee: Skana ( Gram soon ) Sentinel: I'm thinking of getting the carrier

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use?

I have the oberon helmet and soon the warframe also (I hope).

1) What is your IGN?
Crid

CET

Yes.

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs?

Yeah.

During weekends i can play at any given time, on the other days i will be available after 8:00 pm or when i'm not at university.

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon)

Ash + Boltor/Hek(Soon Tiberon), Lato Vandal, Fang, Shade with Burst Laser.

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use?

None at this moment.

Edited by Crid

1) Ravekitteh

2) GMT +2

3) Very interested

4) Recently came back from a 1 year-long break (played for a year before) and don't have any gear yet, but can I answer the questions anyway? I'll answer them anyway

4a) Usually from around 16:00 (gmt +2) to 24:00 (can go as far as 04:00 during weekends)

4b) Right now Ash + no aura yet :( + (Assuming Augments means mods) Checked what augments are, none. Weapons: only Dual Ether, Dethcube

4c) Currently building Saryn (12 hours left) and Mag (55 hours left). Of course I'll have to say goodbye to my Ash that I've played with for a year because I only have 2 frame slots ;_;

But a fresh start will be nice, looking forward to Saryn gameplay.

Edited by Ravekitteh

1) What is your IGN? UnnaturaI (Last letter is a capital i)

2) What timezone are you in? GMT+0

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Yes

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. I'm still new but as and when i can be useful i would be interested.

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? Most days, midday onwards 

I plan on using Trinity as my primary frame (building now) As for the rest i guess i'll swap and change depending on whats needed at the time.

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? None right now. However i like the look of most of the support/CC frames, fits my playstyle better.

1) What is your IGN? :KazumaShinomori

2) What timezone are you in?:(UTC-07:00) (idk googled it)

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? ermmmm maybe depends

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. (maybe depends)

1) What is your IGN?

cookiemonkeyz

PST/PDT

Yes

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c.

Yes but probably my gear isn't ready for challenge runs

weekends and most holidays

I sent invitations out to those who are not in clans.

Kazuma, you'll need to first leave your clan for me to invite you. This goes for your friend as well. To do this just go to clan management, right click your name and hit Leave Clan. If this is done before 4PM EST I'll be able to invite you today.

I'm leaving for the weekend so I wont be able to reply to any further clan invite requests until I return on Sunday night.

1) What is your IGN?: Noogard

2) What timezone are you in? : Central Time Zone (UTC-6:00)

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? : Always.

4a) What time(s)/day(s) are you available? : Random, mostly during the evening.

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon) : Frost/Rhino/Hydroid equipment varies (Can't really be exact with it.)

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? : Ash and Volt

1) What is your IGN?

Okid0

UTC +08:00

Absolutely ^-^

Once I get more frames/rare mods/augments then I would like to join challenge runs. So far I only have Volt, Rhino, and Valk frames

8pm onwards on weekdays and Sunday nights. I'm usually out on Saturdays so I'm not always playing on that day

As of now it's:

+Rhino, Steel Charge, No augments

+Boltor

+Seer

+Dual Ether

+Wyrm with Laser Rifle

- Volt and Valk

• 2 months later...

1) What is your IGN? Denavoi

2) What timezone are you in? EST

3) Are you interested in organized farming runs? Of course

4) Are you interested in organized challenge runs? If yes, please answer 4a - 4c. not now but, i would in the future

4b) What is your primary loadout (Warframe + Aura + Augments, Primary, Secondary, Melee, Sentinel + Weapon) Excalibur + no aura + boltor+ Kunai + Dual ethers

4c) What additional frames do you enjoy playing and what Aura/Augments do they use? None at the moment because im fairly new to the game