The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Search Of...

(XBOX)xRieker

...a clan to join. I've recently gotten back into Warframe and am enjoying every second of it more and more (wish I never played Destiny). Regardless, I'd like to join a clan with an active community that is helpful, friendly, and competitive! I'm hoping that some of you will be willing to share some of you're knowledge of the gme as well, since I am a fairly new player in relation to others and am having a difficult time grasping some of the more advanced concepts of the game. Send me a message on Xbox live (gamertag: xRieker) or leave a reply!

Thank you and see you all soon!

If you are looking for something a little less massive and more community oriented, I'd welcome you to join us! 

We have just recently started a clan that we are looking to grow together. Most of us come from a semi-harcore gaming background (WoW, LoL etc) and are loving Warframe. We are competitive, relentless in our pursuit of the best builds and knowledge, and very friendly.

If growing with a clan sounds appealing, then please message me, we would love to have you!

-Izack6900

Lock N Load & Warframe Shinobi are excellent choices! I am the founder of 0uter Heaven & we are in an alliance with both clans. Javi Gaijin & Xodus03 are both great guys. Here's a link to 0uter Heaven's recruiting thread to check out as well https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/386540-storm-clan-0uter-heaven-of-alliance-art-of-war-now-recruiting/?hl=+0uter%20+heaven