The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teno Must Have Weapon Ideas

Kanary

Teno must have this weapons ( plz 1 up if you like these ideas)

M134 Gatlin gun

Sniper Rifle Rail Gun 

The sniper rifle feels so under powered in this game. I mean when a sniper rifle goes off. People should damn near S#&$ themselves, or at least know that oh yeah he's got a Cannon.

Sniper Rifle Scope Colors

Being able to have the option to change the color of the glass in the scope to the scope color scheme. Like a light blue, green, red, orange tint base on color selection of the scope glass (lens). Like being able to see everything in slight tint. This may need to be a separated color option.

Crosshairs selection

Really need to be able to select different types of Crosshairs and scope zoom-in x4, x8, x12

Mod for Snipetron

Please Make this round as a mod for the Snipetron

zirconium .50 cal round a.k.a. Raufoss

The "Rail gun" could have a zoom in charging application somewhat like the bow upon release it kill whatever is in its pathway. It goes through walls and everything.

Pistol (5 round burst pistol w/ extended 30 round clip)

Ok this is a picture of ROBOCOPS  weapon PLEASE DEAR DE GOD's Put this weapon in the game it is down right sexy as HELL !!!

Or place a similar skin for the Sicarus and make 5 round burst.

Grenade Ideas

Bolt grenade  basically a grenade filled with bolts. When detonated the bolts spread out in 360 degree fashion or in a dome like fasion. The movie Eraser had a scene in it with a similar grenade in it.

Tornado a.k.a. Spiral Grenade basically a grenade that raises off the ground and spins in a spiral shooting bolts or bullets. Two barrels on this grenade so that it spins and looks cool while doing so.

Mercury or Jelly Grenade just something to tie up your PhysX department ><  XD

All you did was name a bunch of cliché weapons from old 80's and 90's movies. I do however like the scope zoom in, and crosshair selection, as I hate the current crosshair. However, grenades will probably be a warframe-specific power. Also, why would you want to make the sniper an obnoxious weapon?

Crosshairs selection

Really need to be able to select different types of Crosshairs and scope zoom-in x4, x8, x12

I'd really like to see different crosshairs not based on what I customized, but based on what weapon I have.  It doesn't make sense that I'm using the same crosshair for a highly accurate rifle and a close-combat shotgun.

I'd really like to see different crosshairs not based on what I customized, but based on what weapon I have.  It doesn't make sense that I'm using the same crosshair for a highly accurate rifle and a close-combat shotgun.

Well, it sort of does. Why would you ever not want to know exactly where your character is facing? We're not aiming down sights or anything, this being a third person shooter and all.

Regardless, customizable crosshairs in general would be nice.

All you did was name a bunch of cliché weapons from old 80's and 90's movies. I do however like the scope zoom in, and crosshair selection, as I hate the current crosshair. However, grenades will probably be a warframe-specific power. Also, why would you want to make the sniper an obnoxious weapon?

A sniper rifle shouldn't sound like an airsoft gun.

Edited by Kanary