The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Stoicism, Cozy Community Of Players!

Iron_Giant

Hey all, this is Iron_Giant. My other account( iWarMachiine ) has just started a new clan  called Stoicism, and I was hoping to meet new players and help build up a community of active and loyal people. This is just an invitation for anyone to join. I am currently looking for anyone who is active and doesn't mind being in a mature community( We are +18 ). If anyone is interested please respond promptly to this thread with the following information. Thank you~

P.S Anyone who believes that they should have a leadership position please add that to the information below.

Player Name:

Favorite Frame(Cuz why not):

How much do you play during the week:

Current Mastery Rank:

How long have you been playing(approx.):

Anything else I should know:

Want a leadership position?

hey i am back to the game kinda new but looking for more people to play with would love to join up kinda casual player here, could be more hardcore if the opportunity arrises

Solindre

ASH

10-20 hours/week

rank 2

month

trying to get into this more really need some friends

only if i learn the system better

Hey Solindre, we would to have to join Stoicism. Ill shoot you an invite later tomorrow because I am busy right now. Its good to hear that you want to get imto the game and I and love yo help you out playing the game. We dont really care if you're a hardcore or casual player (im a casual player) so its fine. Stick around and earn our trust and you'll be well on your way to earning a position in the clan's leadership.

Btw, if you wamt to friend me, add iWarMachiine to your list. Iron_Giant isnt in the clan rn.