Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Limbo Cataclysm Bug

jetblackstar

Twice today I was running Defence missions as Limbo when cataclysm bugged out and never expired. It stayed the same size with the same effects within the rift.

I was able to duplicate the issue by casting cataclysm, then casting riftwalk within, walking out of cataclysm's range, casting riftwalk a second time (which renews the timer on riftwalk instead of removing it), the casting rift walk a third time.

After the final cast I am brought back to the mortal plane, now with my original cataclysm cast frozen and infinite. From there I can repeat the bug as necessary.

I ran the Valkyr helmet alert with a group this evening around 9:15 when this occurred. If there is any more information I can provide to assist, please let me know.

Nice to know, then it seems it was only introduced with one of the last hotfixes or such.

I ran across (or better fell victim to it) this today too.

There is another effect that can happen with Limbo, not sure how: A player can get stuck permanently in the rift. Rolling doesn't exit it.

That really messes a mission up.

There also was the described effect of a defense object being forever surrounded by a cataclysm that never changed size.

My thought was exactly that: that I was exploit trolled somehow.

yep, casting cataclysm sometimes bugs it, you get perma rift walk that is immune to grineer magnetic doors and falling respawn. i'm not quite sure what causes it, from what i could tell it is kinda random, sometimes it bugs out sometimes it doesn't. you can "disable" it by casting rift walk and then casting it again. if you cast cataclysm again afterwards it will give you the bugged rift walk again. the only thing that fixes is being killed but it can be bugged again afterwards.

• 6 months later...