The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon's Teeth Recruitment

(PSN)Adam_Boozer

Older clan that's reopening for members. If you want in, message Adam_Boozer on psn and ask for an invite with your mic.

Who are we looking for. Our target is sixteen year olds and up who play regularly and own a mic, but anyone can get in. You just won't be able to rank up if you don't meet those prerequisites.

So what does that mean? What do we want? Baseline we want maturity, activity, and communication. We won't just be playing Warframe either. I could see us moving to other games like Planetside 2 when it comes out. In the past we've been big about partying up and running stuff.

Why is the clan called Dragon's Teeth? Because when I made the clan ages before that battlefield dlc came out I based the clan on the myths around Cadmus who founded the city off Thebes. Our dojo is even called Thebes and we treat it like a city. The ranks are even themed after that.

Do we have a clan emblem? No. If you're a talented artist I would be willing to pay plat for a good one. Message me on psn if you're interested.

Do we have all the research and labs? Most of it is complete. We're working on some of the newer stuff. I would say 90% complete, but yes we have all labs.

If you have any further questions, please message me on psn. :-)