The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Monocyte A Raid Focused Storm Clan Recruiting

(PSN)menton_3

Monocyte an elite raid focused Storm clan is recruiting active, mature tenno with a mic for what will be weekly scheduled raids. No rails, no politics and no drama. We have an emblem and full dojo with about 70% research done, and working on lots of colors. Any masterly rank, we will grow together. 

All new members start out on a week trial to see if we get along or not, that works for you and us.

you must have mic, or be willing to be in the party chat for raids.

you must be working on your master rank. 

20 day inactivity kick policy 

18+ we curse a lot and our humor is mainly the offensive kind.

We are all experienced raiders from other games, and are looking forward to what raiding will do to Warframe. We are looking to start building our core raiders now before the raid comes. We will keep the clan at 30 members or less and work to get everyone a raid spot. 

Find menton_3 on psn. 

Edited by (PS4)menton_3

• 4 months later...

Does your clan run through Law of Retribution often? If so, then I'm interested in joining! I'm a MR 12 w/ most of the raid frames, and I'm tired of not finding a group for LoR lol...

Anyways I've completed both reg. and nightmare LoR plenty of times and I'd like to farm boosters, credits, arcanes w/ you guys if I get the chance. Speedruns ftw

PSN - Deadicational

Edited by (PS4)Deadicational