Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Loadouts.

Kercheww

I believe it would be of great help if players were allowed to set loadouts and pick loadouts before the start of each mission.

Loadouts would allow a player to choose what weapons, skins, and/or sentinel is assigned to a warframe so selecting the loadout will load the warframe with the desired weapons/items.

DE leaked the presets feature once, but took it back because it really wasn't ready. They'll reintroduce it once they've hammered all the dings and it's all shinied up.

Another thing to look forward to!

DE leaked the presets feature once, but took it back because it really wasn't ready. They'll reintroduce it once they've hammered all the dings and it's all shinied up.

Really? I wouldn't imagine it is extremely hard? 

It is often incredible how difficult the simplest of ideas are to implement, or at the very least time consuming. Plus, they have a lot of other things to work on at the same time.

Edited by liavalenth

It was extremely buggy when the slip happened.

You could create a new preset but it doesn't actually save anything, the dropdown menu doesn't appear unless after you go out of colour customisation.

Not a game maker/programmer so I wouldn't assume and say how easy/difficult it is to add it in. But at most recent state we saw, it was utterly unuseable.

It was extremely buggy when the slip happened.

You could create a new preset but it doesn't actually save anything, the dropdown menu doesn't appear unless after you go out of colour customisation.

Not a game maker/programmer so I wouldn't assume and say how easy/difficult it is to add it in. But at most recent state we saw, it was utterly unuseable.

Interesting! Usually in some modding scenarios some simple scripts would do the trick! I guess Warframe is more complicated than I thought!