The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual East-Asia Timezone Player Looking For Clan

Marconius

I'm a fairly casual Warframe player, though I've been at it for quite a while; I've been playing on my own until now, using public matchmaking, or the Recruitment channel for Void missions. However, lately this has been more and more difficult, partly because of my physical location and timezone, partly because I guess few people are interested in the higher-level planets, so it's hard to get successful matchmaking.

As such, I'm mainly looking for a small, casual clan, mostly just a group of people I could run missions with, or just chat between runs. I really only play a few hours a day at most, so I'm not interested in anything hugely competitive; it would be nice if research was mostly done, however, though I have quite a few resources piled up I'd be willing to contribute if not.

Currently I'm running with a Mesa, though I'm considering switching back to my Valkyr right now; I also have a Rhino, Saryn, and an Ember (that I really should use more); right now I'm trying to get the new frame, Chroma.

I hope to hear from you soon!

(Note to any potential recruiters checking this: I posted this in the shadow clan section since this size seemed most appropriate to me, but I'm not at all against joining a smaller or larger clan either.)

Edited by Marconius