Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jump For Nothing

CamoPsycho

I've been playing since update 6, loved the game even got founder package and got my dad playing. Then update 7 came out and i feel the smooth and fluid movment is gone. Paticularly jumping.

There are times i hit the jump key and nothing happens, ok push again, push again and hold and so on...... I even tryed changing the key to a differant button.

I find the only way to get my guy to jump is to be running forward and as a loki player with low shuilds and health and full loaded rush mod that uses heavy melee ( not heavy weapons i use the fangs and such), I need my jump abilite and agility to get to the enemy as fast as possable.

tEh krAzy cId

Well, Gamzee, I've personally experienced jumping issues as well, but they tend to the exact opposite. I will oftentimes run (sometimes for a sweet-a** jump over a chasm), hit space, and run right off the edge or into a wall because I didn't jump. If I was trying to climb something, I have to stand still, then jump, or if jumping a chasm, run again and sacrifice a dolphin to the RNG gods for luck.

Wow even your dad is playing?, good job brother tenno!

The jump things it happens a lot when there´s lag and in some corners.

PD: This should be in the gameplay bugs section, or maybe not...

Edited by Akrista

Wow even your dad is playing?, good job brother tenno!

The jump things it happens a lot when there´s lag and in some corners.

PD: This should be in the gameplay bugs section, or maybe not...

ok will post it there two thanks

Well, Gamzee, I've personally experienced jumping issues as well, but they tend to the exact opposite. I will oftentimes run (sometimes for a sweet-a** jump over a chasm), hit space, and run right off the edge or into a wall because I didn't jump. If I was trying to climb something, I have to stand still, then jump, or if jumping a chasm, run again and sacrifice a dolphin to the RNG gods for luck.

Had that happen also

tEh krAzy cId