The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lobbies Very Much Needed

d1sc1p1e

i have to say well done on the new PvP. from the outset it looks well setup and almost well balanced(Iron Skin is OP in comparison to any other power as frames are far, far too fast to catch with anything, but it's a work in progress and that's ok) but in terms of real PvP we're missing some major necessities.

firstly we need a lobby. this gives us a forum to chose our squad, adjust our loadout, plan our strategies etc. all before jumping into it. this is a major need because...

secondly we have no way to communicate to our team ONLY.

in PvP we can only text everyone, we can't just message our team. that means no strategizing, no planing. it leaves the current PvP a frustrating guessing game where each team member is forced to act alone. all this makes for not a very good PvP session. yes i could click on one of my squaddies and message them directly, but i'd be killed for standing still and that's only one person, who will then be killed responding.

lobbies and squad only chat and we're on our way to a pretty cool PvP experience.

it's just a test node man, or a beta if you will, such things as a team chat, party mm or lobbies would be nice to have, but i guess the priorities are elsewhere - the pvp team is really small

they will polish it out before fully introducing it into the game