The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Active Player Looking To Join Small-Moderate Size Clan

Crescendo08

Hey all,

I've been pretty on-and-off about this game for probably about three years now. With the new update, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things and hopefully be here to stay. If you're a part of an active clan with a decent amount of friendly people and are looking for recruits, please send me an invite. IGN: Crescendo08 [rank9] or on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/sf1234k

Thanks!

Hey Crescendo. I have just recently started a clan with a few of my friends. It's only at 4 members right now, so I'd understand if you'd like to pass on my offer. My friends and I get on whenever possible, and would love to have someone new to join in on the missions. I already have a small dojo built, and I am adding on to it every time I have the materials. My IGN is jaxs199     

Sup dude I own a clan of 4 we are all over 20 and play regularly. We are very laid back and are closely allied with a mountain clan. 

We are called Blue Veins feel free to message me in game if you want some solid info 

... Oh and we have a dojo  where Snoop Dog plays 3 times a week but not on Sundays