The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Gaming Community Looking To Adopt A Warframe Section

lockdown142

I would like to officially speak on behalf of the Chaos Vanguard community leaders. The aforementioned community is a very active pc gaming community, which has a very active presence in many games, such as CS:GO, BF: Hardline, LoL, WoW, SMITE, Dota 2, etc. Although it recently came to my attention that there is no official presence in Warframe representing our community. I have been discussing among the leaders of the Chaos Vanguard to establish such a presence.

This may sound a bit confusing, but basically what I am attempting to do is find some established clans/alliances to assist us in creating an active and appealing playerbase in Warframe that houses itself in the CV. If you have any questions about what this may entail for your clan/community, please message me back, on these forums, or through my steam, lockdown142, or through skype, lockdown402.

These are a handful of benefits that can come with clans that would like to establish themselves with our community:
~The use of our free and highly active teamspeak. 
~The use of our website and forums. 
~A very large memberbase from which to draw.
~An amazing atmosphere.
~The opportunity for your players to find other games to play with friendly members 

There is plenty to discuss if you give us a little bit of your time, so thank you for just giving a little time to read this proposal.

-Lockdown142