Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bigger Team/squads For Missions And New Armor Skins For Tennos~

Clarencezer

+New Missions with increased squad size+

Right now the mission are great and fantastic,including the new snow themed places to the asteroid ones to the new mobile objectives as well.But it would be really great if we had different missions where we maybe have up to 8 - 10 tenno warframes working together on tougher more fun missions,the more players the merrier! It would be great to also have bigger bosses like the one we can come across early on Fossa the jackal.

Maybe missions in a ruined destroyed city for those urban like warfares in the streets in a sci-fi themed environment would be cool as well and not always in a underground bunker like environment.Maybe another defense type mission but not defending anything but this time more based on survival waiting for Evac to arrive while fending off enemies but this time with more tenno involved.

+New armor/weapon customizations?+

Right now the customization is going fine,especially with the helmets as well as sentinel looks!I know there have been new skins for the melee weapons but it would be great if we did have skins for the previous weapons like the latron maybe from having a lotus symbol pattern on it or adding tiger stripes on it,would be very cool if we could make select parts of the weapons glow and not just energy or special custom skins that has glow on their selected parts with changeable colors.(not just those small dot light panels,maybe more neon light stripes around the weapon)

I don't know if this is planned,but it would be also great if we had new armors for all our tennos like we did for the helmets to make our warframes more unique and to make it truly our own warframe armor.I do not just mean a totally whole set of armor to splat on,what we need is insane customization not just from colors but in the form of:

-Editable chest pieces

-Editable arm guards/gauntlets

-Editable helmets (we have this now which is good!)

-Editable tigh pieces

-Editable sheen guards or just down to the feet.

-Editable Shoulder pieces

-Editable Looks on the back of the character as well since that is where most of us look at our warframe during fighting

-Editable custom symbols to represent your warframe,would be great if we can decide where to put it on the armor.

(Basically  just imagine the APB reloaded character customization system into this game for your warframe armor!)

This is alot of work probably but it would bring the customization up a notch and would just be down right frakking amazing to see it come true....Customizable gun attachements would be great as well,it would be fkin cool to see a bayonet on a latron or your pistol maybe!

I want 8 people team in a battlefield size map against an onslaught of Infested.

This right here sounds like fun. I've heard that the game for Starship Troopers can give you that "Onslaught" feel in gameplay, but I've never had the chance to actually play it.