Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamer Geezer Here... ;-) New To Warframe Like Me? (Edit:what 'active' Means.)

(PSN)midnightwind

hey guys. i know this is kind of an old post but i saw it and it pulled my attention. am a very experienced player and would love to help anyone out and even join the clan. i will contribute and do what i can. if you have any questions for me you can pm me at Zanigma on PSN

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I find it necessary to 're-clarify' here... ;-)

When trying to add a player who actually wanted to play this game regularly, I found that I would have to build a barracks, and therefore increase research costs, because people had invited other people, who played once and then vanished.

To my way of thinking, THIS is what those large clans are there for, so if you want to play once a month, this clan is NOT for you. We are looking for active, helpful people, who want to have fun, learn the game, and collect equipment. We are not the clan for people who get bored, play the game, and then put it aside for a month or two. Other larger clans don't care,.. We do.

I learned my lesson though...

Join us if you want to help build a small, but lethal group of players who actually play this game.

(Clan Emblem coming soon!)

Hey Midnightwind,

My buddy and I are looking for a good clan to partner up And advance in the game. I joined a mission to try talking to you And sent an in game friend request.

Of the 2 of us he is less active, mainly because he plays at my place atm. We both are 30+ and been gaming 20+ years and just looking to join a stable good environment. If you accept us I can log him in to join as like I said he plays here so all login info is here lol.

IGN Nicodareus31

Welcome to warframe my PSN is Fhykis40 I'm a warlord of death by fail, and leveling shadow clan. If you or anyone here needs help look me up. I'm a mastery rank 17, and spend most of my time helping new players. I also run a Facebook page for fans a new clan members Facebook.com/DeathByFail

• 4 weeks later...

What Is A Clan Leaders' Role?

So, some developments...

A barracks has now been built, pretty much all the research is done, and we have some very knowledgeable clan members to help noobs, (like me), advance in level and skills.

Also, I have been informed that there is a traditional clan administration deal that implies my duty to police, and control other peoples' actions in the clan.

This seems both disrespectful, as well as ridiculous to me, and I will explain. I am an adult, and responsible for my actions, and I play games for fun. If you want a 'Daddy-Figure', this would not be the clan for you. I respect the opinion of the experienced gamer who informed me, since I have no experience except Destiny and Warframe with online gaming, but I have no intention of controlling clan members ethics or behaviour, unless it turns to actions that make other clan members uncomfortable...

Then I come down on you like a thunderbolt from Olympus.

But everything you do in the clan is with other adults, and even if you are young, or near senility, I have confidence that people can make their own judgements as to what is right, and what is wrong.

That being said, the barracks have been built because we need the space for new members, a clan emblem is in the works, and a Solar Rail will soon be built.

We invite you to join a non-authoritarian clan for people who want to have fun, learn, and NOT be treated like children.

Hey Midnight. I am already in a clan and pretty happy with it, but your group sounds like a great one to be a part of. We are a very small clan and not all in the same time zone, so I have plenty of time where I work on leveling frames/weapons, getting syn scans for Simaris, and just farming. I'd be more than happy to help your group out if you need another body sometimes. I am 42 and work, but I am usually on between 4pm and 7pm most weekdays and various times throughout the weekend. I also have Tower missions I certainly don't mind sharing as well if you have folks that need resources as well as a lot of low level mods if you have new players in need of something. Just hit me up when you see me on or send me a friend request on PSN if you would like. Hope to see you in game. 

Cheers,

Jeff

EDIT: Sorry, should have mentioned my time zone is EST.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

Thanx Jeff, that is a very kind offer, and I appreciate it.

The same goes from me if you ever want a hand with something. I'm finally getting a handle on this game, and have some decent frames and weapons, but I'm on the West Coast, so take that into account... ;-)

I'll send a friend request.

I just want to say that I find it incredibly awesome you live and game on a sailboat. I would also like to add my assistance if you guys ever need it. I'm a mastery 16 and can taxi you anywhere or assist in some of the end game missions you may find yourself in. I started my own dojo also and watched it grow from 3 to 30 members, it's a great experience. I'm excited for you Nightwind.

Best of luck gents!

Edited by (PS4)Th3C0Effici3nt