The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Guidence, Wisdom, And Borthers In Arms.

(XBOX)Bighead Gaming

I'm just getting into Warframe. In most MMOs I like both pve and pvp. I'm looking for a group to help me learn how to play and kick butt. I get on when I can, mostly around 7pm est during the week, and whenever on the weekend. If you're a small group who can't ever get anything done because you don't have people online during the evenings (est time) don't waste our collective time responding and making me say no. No offense, I just don't have time to wait around for people to get on.

What I like to see in my fellow gamers:

Thick skin, drama free, serious when needed, and otherwise chill. I don't mind failing as I learn, but I better be learning something.

Please reply here, it's easier for me to read and type while I'm gaming.

Edited by (XB1)TheHead225

Hello! Welcome to Warframe! Caduceus Fawkes Elite would be more than willing to help introduce you to our community. We are apart of the Art of War alliance, and you can read more about us on our clan forum page. PM "Greatikillyou" or "A Night of Fate" right now to get an immediate invite. The level of communication in our clan allows me to let them know about you even away from console. The level of training and assistance you will receive will help accelerate your warfare experience to the next level. Our fully researched dojo allows for all the clan weapons. Even the new arch-wing, weapon, and colors are finished. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/412117-caduceus-fawkes-elite-is-recruiting-for-a-limited-time-art-of-war-allied-clan-four-floor-fully-researched-personalized-color-scheme-new-archwing/

check us out, and to enjoy it fully view with the dark theme