Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alert: Invasion

TenStorms

How about an Alert, that will take back Missions to the Enemy if you not push them back ?

Example: If Hades on Pluto has an Alert of type Invasion, and the player decides to deal with it, it should be Mobile or Endless Defense Mode.

If the Player loose, or choose not to do the mission, or cannot do the Mission because not playing at that time, Hades should go back to "yellow" state.

From now on, ONE consecutive Alert per Day will be wandering all the way back until the player is driven out again from Pluto. so next step is Oceanum at the next day. If Oceanum is not dealt with, than Hades will go back locked and Oceanum got "yellow" state.

If still not dealt with, in two weeks Pluto is taken complete away from the Player (adjust time frame as you see it fits). Maybe if i dont play for a week...i have to re-conquer a half planet System....since i already completed that system, that should not be a problem at all.

ITS A TRAP !

So if I dont play for a day I will lose half of my Solar System? Also Alerts comes only when you already have that explored, so also no more alerts? I bet will be very hardcore for some:

NO, thanks mate.

But could be an alert that they ATTACK OUR BASE =D

@ Rainbow yes Base Defense would be nice.

If the Alert is not dealt with, one Mission will turn yellow. Nothing lost at this point.

The next Day (or maybe this type of Alert should only come every 2 or 3 days) one further mission will be yellow, so the first yellow will lock itself.

Depending which time intervall you choose, it should take a half year or year of inaktivity too loose all.

This is war and i like the idea of the game slowly "crawling back" at your systems.

I see, Ten_Storm, your idead is not bad. Maybe just hardcore for some, im used to play Dungeon Crawlers games with permadeath but alot of people don´t, and we can´t force them, so not going to please all. This I liked to say.