The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omnia Vanitas; Hardcore Casual

Dazers

Greetings!

Welcome to the Omnia Vanitas recruitment thread. 

This clan mostly focus on players that want to surpass themselves, get going to the next level, without investing enormous amount of time nor joining higher capacities clan. It is a closed-knit brotherhood type of atmosphere. A place for the lone-wolf or the quieter Tenno to be able to prosper without being dragged in a 100+ members clan. We mostly want to have a core group of people that can work well together and achieve great things.

What do you mean by "Hardcore Casual"?

• Simply put, we believe that it is not because we don't play all days/nights nor intensive amount of hours that we can't be efficient. We like to think that Streamline is not just a mod but a way of playing.

So you are an "elite club" that only take in MR19, right?

• Not at all! Mastery Rank holds no meaning for us, we played with MR 2 that were amazing at being ninjas. We just want fellow Tenno that are open-minded at teamwork and trying new builds. We mostly are a "think outside the box" group of player; when we go to do a mission, we rather do it as an efficient team and do it once clean rather than going gun's blazing and each our own way. Team player and Open-Minded; those are the qualities we seek in fellow OV members.

What timezone/region are you in and what are the time you play at?

• Personally, I am in GMT-4, another player is living in the GMT+0. We usually gather up on Wednesday and Sunday at 17:00 GMT-4 until 20:00 GMT-4 or 3 hours. We do play during the week as well in those time windows but focused missions take place on the aforementioned time. Useful link for all this time related confusion http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Got any voice communication going? Is it really required?

• You bet we are! We have our own dedicated Mumble server with multiple channels. We do prefer to have people on Mumble when we're going for coordinated missions, even just listening. It gives us an edge at getting preparation done quicker and more precisely.

So you don't play every night and there's not people on at all time?

• Nope! If you want a jam-packed team of people, I suggest looking in higher capacities clans. We are mostly seeking like-minded players that believes strength comes from close teamwork and experience.

What do you mostly do?

• We try to go for missions that requires 4/8 players: long duration survivals, high waves interceptions/defenses, efficient mats farming. When we do missions, we do it "properly and clean": no one is rushing in solo and we try to get a synergy going between our loadouts. Otherwise, if someone needs help for whatever type of mission, we shall help as much as we can! No task is too small for OV to undertake!

What does "Omnia Vanitas" means?

• It is Latin that roughly translate to " Everything is but vanity", a reminder of our way of thinking: Everything is fleeting and will vanish, "real" life needs to be taken care of first. Even if we're hardcore, if you gotta go mid-mission or can't attend our designated time, do not worry and take care of what matters.

How many are you at the moment and any plan to upgrade?

• We currently are 9 out of 10. Our goal would be to get at least 8 members to raid properly without having to rely on the recruitment chat. If we do get to 10 members and other people wish to join, then a jump to the next tier (Shadow; 30) would be the next step but we won't go higher. We want to preserve the smaller community aspect.

Anything else I should know?

• We are part of an alliance with a French based guild (Bloodfire Legion). Since I am a native french speaker, I still want to keep in touch with my friends but decided to go onward with an English focused core group. Omnia Vanitas is the priority, I am only side raiding with the alliance on different nights.

Well, if you still have some questions after this wall of text, you can message me directly in-game (Dazers) or you can leave a comment here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If you choose to pass on joining Omnia Vanitas, I wish you the best in your clan searching and may you find a fitting group of players.

h0c3VQq.jpg

Edited by Dazers

Hi!  I'd like to join your clan, if it's all right with you.

I live in GMT-6 (central time, did I get that right?).  I am MR5, about to take the test for 6. 

I don't have too much time set aside for playing, however I try to be online as much as I can. 

I'd be happy to contribute as much as I can to the clan.  (resources, etc.)

If you'd like me to tell you more, or if there's something I left out, please tell me, and I can provide more info.

Thanks!

P.S. Please excuse the randomly-generated name I have :P

Hi!  I'd like to join your clan, if it's all right with you.

I live in GMT-6 (central time, did I get that right?).  I am MR5, about to take the test for 6. 

I don't have too much time set aside for playing, however I try to be online as much as I can. 

I'd be happy to contribute as much as I can to the clan.  (resources, etc.)

If you'd like me to tell you more, or if there's something I left out, please tell me, and I can provide more info.

Thanks!

P.S. Please excuse the randomly-generated name I have :P

I just sent you an invite to our clan. The chat system seems to have some problem at the moment so sorry if it seems rushed from my hand but I can't reach no one in-game at the moment! haha :P

Hello, I'm also interested in joining OV, I really like your description and hope I get accepted.

Ign: Scarceairplane5

MR: 6 

Hello there! I'll send you an invite as soon as I'll log into the game!

I do believe that people who run through all that wall of text and still want to join gets the idea of what this guild is all about.

Hello there! I'll send you an invite as soon as I'll log into the game!

I do believe that people who run through all that wall of text and still want to join gets the idea of what this guild is all about.

Thanks! i'll be waiting!