The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tech Support - The Revolving Door[Ghost]

Sixnalia

Good day folks,

Tech Support is a small Ghost clan consisting of just myself and a friend. We've both been playing for quite some time and have built a decent dojo with all the research that we keep up to date, as well as a trading post and other commodities.

This is for anyone who is new to the game, but doesn't want to make any lasting ties or wants a temporary home to get research/clan goodies while they search for something that fits their tastes. Think of it like a revolving door.

We don't expect anything from our members and simply want to give up to 8 players at a time the chance to get some clan benefits without any hassle. Great for introverts.

If the idea of this "Revolving door" clan becomes popular, I may need to apply rules such as being a member for a certain duration before replacing them with a newer player that wants to opportunity to grab what they need. I'm sure I could just increase the clan size, but since I don't ask folks to contribute, I like the resource costs of cheap Ghost Clans more.  

Please feel free to post here, shoot me a message, or give me a friend invite in-game.

P.S. We're not real Tech Support, I don't know how to fix things. Don't ask me D:

We're not looking to directly help players, but to provide them with an opportunity to grab clan research weapons and warframes while they seek another clan. Mostly to detract from the very problem you've mentioned about people joining a clan and then leaving once they've finished their business, when the Clan may have hoped for a more permanent member.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new Update, some people have expressed interest and have already acted on it.