Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"play Now" Button Available Whenever Wanted

RedFawkx

I'm not sure if someone has posted this before, but I really feel that the "Play Now" button should be an option when starting a game instead of waiting for an open server before the game gives you the option. I live in south east asia and majority of the servers that are given to me are super laggy. So laggy until the game can be almost unplayable and I stick to the back of the team, not able to participate as mobs and tenno are teleporting everywhere.

Recently, i've been getting a lot of situations where the screen fades to black after i click on the world and it is connecting but then the screen goes back up, a notifcation stating that i have lost connection or something along those lines appearing.

My issue with not being able to play now is when an alert is down to the last 2-3 minutes and I want to play with PUGs. The matchmaking takes so long to join or fail to join that alerts effectively become impossible to get to unless I want to run solo.

Then you'll be a laggy host. Why not play private with a friend? Why submit 3 people to your lag, instead of you just dealing with the lag?

Idk how bad a host i will be cause i got quite a good upload speed so maybe i might be able to host games that doesnt lag as much or something. I kinda play the game alone so using a friend to force the game to allow me to make the server is impossible :(