Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancients Hit Me Even Though I Am Invisible

Enomilli

I'm certain this has happened to other people but when my Shade cloaks me, the Ancients do not even care.

They still follow me and still actually auto-target and hit me...either knocking me down and removing my cloak or disrupting me and getting rid of all of my energy.

Fix this DE...Ancients are already powerful enough, they don't need to track us and hit us when we are invisible.

Edited by Ystella

I like it.

It proves that the Infested don't use and rely on sight to detect you, simply using their other senses.

Its one of their trade-offs for not having a ranged attack.

I had made a joke about that.

If it is intended then I don't mind.

However, if this is a bug then it needs to be removed.

Plus, if they do rely on their other senses...then why can I walk around them in circles while invisible and they do not notice?

It is a good reasoning but is unsupported by other facts within the game.

You're invisible, not invincible :P

Correction, you are invincible given what is coming at you.

Some enemies attacks will go right through you when Shade Cloaks you.

Take for instance an Infested Charger's attack or a Crewman Smacking you with his Prod.

It depends on the move.

Either way something is bugged.

Edited by Ystella

I think the problem is that Shade doesn't become invisible when he does that to your character, so instead the enemies try to attack him and you're usually the one that gets hit. I think all the need to do is make it possible for him to become invisible too.

I think the problem is that Shade doesn't become invisible when he does that to your character, so instead the enemies try to attack him and you're usually the one that gets hit. I think all the need to do is make it possible for him to become invisible too.

Shade goes invisible with us now my dear.

It's the A.I. that needs adjusting.

I like it.

It proves that the Infested don't use and rely on sight to detect you, simply using their other senses.

Its one of their trade-offs for not having a ranged attack.

Prove? Dude its a game if the programmers made a mistake in the code it means its broken not realism.

Every other infested can't aim hack for you while invisible so gg your proof is also broken

When you go invisible the AI attacks the last place you were visible (at least in my experiences - which are all Solo), hence if you stay where you were you get hit. Every time Shade makes me invisible I get to a new position and watch the chaos - it can be fun with the infested watching the runners all run up to that point and blow up :) 

Same with Grineer melee attackers, they stand there swinging at empty space while you creep away. There is something amusing watching three sawdudes throwing "punches" - it almost looks like they are sparring with each other.