Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry: Rushing Cost Scaling To Time Remaining

leonvision

just a thought, i think rushing a production in the foundry should scale to the time remaining. so if it takes 35plats to rush a weapon at the very start, 12hrs, it would scale to 18plats if you rush at 6hrs, half way done.

thoughts?

p.s. not sure if this belongs in gameplay feedback, but dont know where else to put it.

my apologies, i did a quick search before and didnt find anything.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/36085-scaled-rushing/?hl=%2Bplatinum+%2Brush+%2Bcost

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/42491-rush-time-costs/?hl=%2Bplatinum+%2Brush+%2Bcost

The quick search's a bit finicky as it'll include even partials and doesn't process synonyms, so that might make it a tad difficult to actually find a topic.

just a thought, i think rushing a production in the foundry should scale to the time remaining. so if it takes 35plats to rush a weapon at the very start, 12hrs, it would scale to 18plats if you rush at 6hrs, half way done.

It totally should. I also think rushing should cost credits instead of plat since the whole point of actually making something was to do so without plat to begin with. And to rush anything costs about as much plat as half of whatever it costs to just buy it in the store. So if your going to use plat in the first place, just use plat to buy it since you wont need the blueprints or the materials and you'll get a free potato and an inventory slot. I don't think many people actually use it because of that.

More stuff should be able to be aquired with credits. I guess this is just a game where your earned money aint good for anything.
Edited by unmog