The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potatoe Alert When I Was At School? Thats More Frustrating Than Pidgeon Pooping You

jpvi1207

You can buy prepaid Visa cards and they work on anything. Otherwise you can buy Steam giftcards for exact amounts. I've already invested in a Founders pack. I don't understand why people are averse to putting money to put into an F2P game if they've received some sort of enjoyment from being entertained. I generally spend more money at the movies after tickets and food for only 2-3 hours of entertainment.

You can buy prepaid Visa cards and they work on anything. Otherwise you can buy Steam giftcards for exact amounts. I've already invested in a Founders pack. I don't understand why people are averse to putting money to put into an F2P game if they've received some sort of enjoyment from being entertained. I generally spend more money at the movies after tickets and food for only 2-3 hours of entertainment.

Dont forget paypal.

PEople pay 100 dollars PER GAME for Ps3 games and overrated xbox titles. Paying something optional like 20$ is more than fair for a game that you have the opportunity to shape.

You shouldn't be playing this game without your parents then.

Its right there in the TOS.

Wait what? o_o Warframe only requires parental consent for people below 13.

Sorry, it's kind of irrelevant to the subject at hand but your statement confused me.

1. cant due to it taking me to random pages

2. dollar worth 7 cash of local money now, and with 21 percent taxes, and an extra 50 percent for using credit cards on exterior products, with 100 bucks here being what i could win in a month, plus i dont have any credit card, and alot of other stuff

but surely you dont understand since you are probably a kid whos parents win alot and say "hey why not give my kid X money to waste on whatever he wants?" in my country its "go work you lazy idiot or leave this house" and im 16...

oh well yeah ok, im under age but ill see if i can get payed for i dunno maybe cleaning streets or something else, would get payed 2 bucks local money (0,30 cents) i mean cmon in your country you get paid 20 dollars just to cut grass -.-, and besides i cant get any official job cuz im 16 and well in this country you can be punished for that, but not for raping.murdering,robbing, and the list goe on and on and on....

Where in the nine hells do you live?

It sounds like you've got bigger things to worry about in your REAL LIFE then a stupid videogame.

It's amazing how hostile and unhelpful communities can be sometimes.  Instead of asinine responses about throwing money at the game or getting a job, isn't this forum supposed to be about feedback for making the game better?

The alert system for these rewards is the most frustrating thing about the game, just because players can see all the time what they've missed due to their other responsibilities and/or social or biological functions.  This is a legitimate complaint about the system, because it actively works toward griefing players for doing things other than playing the game.

So how could this design be improved?  I understand and actually quite like the idea of random special missions popping up all the time that give better rewards to players than normal missions - all those alerts with just bonus credits are great, as would ones with bonus crafting materials - but I think having the "rare" rewards, like Catalysts, Reactors and blueprints set as static rewards is a bad idea.

As I think most players have realized that the standard credit rewards aren't very interesting right now, perhaps a better idea would be to have some sort of "token" system, where players get tokens for missions and bonus tokens for alerts, and these tokens can then be traded in for things like those random mod packs, reactors/catalysts, or blueprints otherwise unobtainable with credits.  Naturally, platinum could be used to still buy these things directly, as well as token boosters and the like.  Overall, the idea presents a much friendlier system without stepping on the toes of their actual business model.