The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Specific Raid Group (Apply Here)

Obsidiangoat

Due to recent attempts to do the raid, I have come up with a team which I think is efficient to get objectives done without sacrificing people to do it, or roles, I thought about who and what should be done in order to make a perfect group, or at least, MY attempt of a group;

On point: Chroma + rhino + valkyr

- This squad is our forward squad, they are the ones who go ahead and F*** S#&$ up, draw fire and deal the damage

On objectives (covert): Loki

- Built for invisibility, this is our bread and butter, he is the one taking care of objectives, hacks and others when we cannot.

On defense: Frost + Trinity + Nekros

- This is our backline and fall back, these are the three who will keep us alive.

Frost: Focus on defending a spot where we can regroup if needed, protecting trinity and nekros most of all.

Trinity: Our healer + energy supply, built for duration. Before the fight we Isolate a target (with the help of valkyr who will pull the target away from the fight) and trinity will keep him alive inside our defenses, constantly giving out mana in case someone needs to run back and refill

Nekros: Equipped with Soul Survivor and with mana from Trinity, he will be able to resurrect downed targets, so that other teammates don't need to focus on reviving.

Defense team will have a secondary job, as they will be equipped with weapons modded for High priority single targets, taking them out one by one. (bows, snipers, etc.) Being in the safety of the backline, there should be no issue.

Damage augment: Nova

- Nova is vital on damage output, she is the one who will make it all possible by slowing down enemies and giving us a 200% damage bonus on every single target, plus the damage from the explosions, giving time to loki to do his thing too.

Notes:

-So this is my plan anyways, bare in mind I'm taking this seriously, as if it were an actual, real life mission, of course, a leader will have to be assigned, but the leader cannot be anyone on point, nor loki. The leader is either frost, nekros or trinity due to their continuous safe environment. This is important because I know how people are, and they will try to be heroes, but if a Leader says regroup, the order has to be followed to preserve the group AND the mission.

-I want to test it out and I need people who want to do this with me.

-We have a Nova already and I will be a Trinity, the rest is up for application, I'd prefer a prime version of the frame if available.

- As for auras, I would like 4 of us to bring Corrosive Projection to reduce every enemies armor down to 0%, making this mission as smooth as possible, the other 4, I do not yet know, but this is up for debate.

- I'm not a power gamer, so this may be VERY incorrect, I'm very open to suggestions and Alterations to the team itself.

- The backline as mentioned before will be equipped with power weapons, to kill high priority targets as quickly as possible, snipers with charged chamber, bows with tons of crit, you get the idea.

- I'd like someone on the front to have a weapon with sequence proc and Status duration mods up to 200%, to keep enemies confused and turned on eachother, but that is of course, up for debate.

Please leave a reply, I'd love to hear suggestions and possibly, applications to this team.

Not signing up for anything here but having a Vauban is good for raids. Spamming Bastille/Vortex can lock down the map + With Nova's MP and Loki's Disarm can be really useful 
The squad that I ran with frames are
-Frost
-Vauban

-Nova
-Loki
-Trinity

-Valkyr

-Nyx
(We ran with 7 players only) 

Not signing up for anything here but having a Vauban is good for raids. Spamming Bastille/Vortex can lock down the map + With Nova's MP and Loki's Disarm can be really useful 

The squad that I ran with frames are

-Frost

-Vauban

-Nova

-Loki

-Trinity

-Valkyr

-Nyx

(We ran with 7 players only) 

That's pretty nice actually, how did you handle death though, did you have tough moments? I feel that with nekros there, revival would be easy peasy

That's pretty nice actually, how did you handle death though, did you have tough moments? I feel that with nekros there, revival would be easy peasy

If Vauban spams Bastille/Vortex (preferred Bastille) like all over the map, it'll lock everything down. Very useful on stage 2 ( The pads part & Hijack) & Stage 3 while assassinating Vay Hek 

So no, not really having a hard time but some might go down, so just spam Bastille and revive your teamate if he goes down

Edited by MrXtreme