The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Midnight Frenzy Looking For Active Players, Especially New Ones!

MarxistLlama

Hello there!

We're a laid back, friendly Shadow clan mainly focused on the Eastern NA server. We have every lab, everything researched, and our dojo is fairly large (probably too large for how small we are :P) so there's lots of room for activities.

Currently we have three pretty active veterans who are very familiar with the game. They're also extremely friendly and helpful, so if you're a new player looking to join a clan, you've found the right place! We're all more than willing to answer any questions you may have, or help you understand and learn the game better! Also, for older players, you'll find our clanmembers and alliance members are willing to help out on Void, Vault, etc runs, so if you need some people on a tougher mission, this is definitely a great place for you!

Our clan is part of The Origin Protectorate, an alliance much like we are: helpful and very, very laid back. In a way we're almost like one big family, so when you join Midnight Frenzy, you don't just join us, you join a great alliance as well!

Reply or send me a PM if you're interested in joining! We're more than glad to have you, even if you're the greenest of new players, or the most experienced veteran!

Edited by MarxistLlama

Hi, I'm pretty new and at Rank 3 at the moment. This seems awesome so yea I'm interested in joining if you guys are still recruiting :D Thanks!

IGN: Nagimaru

Sent you an invite! Welcome!

Sounds good, no rush. Thanks!

Also sent an invite, welcome!

Hey, there! I am MR5 and looking for a friendly social clan to join! Please send me an invite if you wouldn't mind having me. Thanks!

mrpooley92

We definitely wouldn't mind-sent you an invite!

hello, i just started a few hours ago, but i was wondering if you'd take me anyways?

Yeah, we'd definitely take you! We love to help new players. I've sent an invite.