Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas About Stalker

Xine_Erauqs

A friend of mine and I suggest that it would be pretty awesome if Stalker has some kind of reinforcements.

As for now Stalker seems to be some kind of rogue tenno. So why don't he pull some other tennos on his side?

The Concept is simple and the goal of this concept is to make Stalker really legendary and fearsome.

Stalker has apprentices. 

Unlike Stalker they don't have there own unique Warframe. It's more like a Stalker version of Rhino,Saryn etc.

These apprentices are strong but not too strong there are like the current Stalker. They appear completely random and there amount changes depending of the size of the group. Min : 1 Max: 4.

So you fight them and maybe you win but with your win a counter starts to count. Every time you survive one of these attacks the counter counts plus 1 and the chance to face the master of them, Stalker himself will grow.

If you die it will be reset to 0.

With this you could Stalker much more dangerous and you face him with a lot more respect.

Any suggestions? Good idea? Bad idea? Things to do better?

i've used 2 or 3 clips on stalker with my fairly modded boar........ he only loses his shield and like half his health o_O. he's easy sauce to kill but really, why doesn't he drop resources or some high amount of credits or even a random weapon blueprint? make his random "oh god he found me again" moment into an "... if i lose i revive and keep going, if i win the fight i get something useful" situation.

Hm, sure it would be motivating to be able to loot Stalker but

that's not what Stalker is, if you could gain something from defeating him it would be more like a reward to kill him.

You should fear him, hate him and be scared if he appears and not happy that you can now gain a rare item.

I think Stalker should be like a pain in the &#! and how he current is is the best way to accomplish this.

Now the people hate him because he stops your movement when he appears you have to focus on him etc.

Stalker is there for revenge and not to give you something incredible useful.

I know what you think and sometimes i feel the same way but that's what Stalker is. He is an Tenno(whatever) who is hunting you for killing his allies.

Just a stronger Stalker would be good so that you actually fear him again.

Edited by Xine_Erauqs

i prefer to play solo or 2 man team, so it must be balanced equivalent to the group strenght (1 player = max 2 stalker; 2 player = max 4 stalker;etc)

PS: stalker? there is no such stalker, no dev confirmed him so he cant exist