Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Stalker Gives No Rewards?

SirIsaacNewton

He's just like a rare random enemy,that has some special abilities,is deadly(he just kills you without incapacitating),and is somewhat hard to kill.He should at least drop a random mod,that would be at least something.Because even defeating a low level boss gives more rewards than him.And i've seen many stalkers just kill 2 people (well,they weren't rank 30 but still)!

He doesn't even drop an ammo box,what the hell!

I know that not everything has to have a reward,but why things that are just easier than him gives more useful stuff?

Trolls were these hard mini-bosses that adventurers faced on their quests. Sometimes, defeating them were harder than the objective itself. What made the trolls even more infuriating was the fact that the trolls did not drop loot, gold, or xp. They just stood in your way, and was a chore.

The point is, Stalker is like Boba Fett. He's a rougue tenno merc who takes odd jobs for whoever pays the right amount, and does what he can for his gold. Or plat. 

3rd topic doesn't talk about stalker,and i don't want to bump old topics,since people probably won't read my reply,hence why i made a thread.And none of the stalker threads talks about him giving rewards.

All of them discuss the issue of rewards. Old they may be, but they're all followed by people, which means if a post is made on them regardless of age, people will hear of it. 

And the 3rd link was a mistake, apologies. 

• 2 weeks later...