The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two New Mod And Weapon Ideas

Blood_Relic

I am going to start with the MODs.

(Melee) Zeal: You gain health for every kill. (of course a MOD for your melee weapon if no one caught on the 'melee')

First the MOD would start off at 1 health gain for every kill, and would end at 5. Honestly i would use this for Ash mainly, but as far as how i am i like being able to heal my self as well. (and just for the sake of ignoring unintelligent questions, this MOD only activates once you health is being depleted.

(Melee) Amplify: All damage is increased by -. So for this it would make all damage by the melee weapon (hence melee) would be amplified by a certain percentage. I was thinking it starting at 5 and ending at 25 % 

And that for Amplify there would be an animation. Maybe like a magnetic look to the sword or a pulse from the sword outward. Again just a thought.

OK so now from the weapons. For those chaotic players (me although i like being stealthy too) the weapon called the Savior (ironic) would look like a chainsaw. Or for a better perspective a chainsword (40K). But i was thinking something slimmer and more Warframe (go figure). 

The characteristics of the weapon would be like the plague sword. But it would deal a Shredding damage per second for 10 or 8 seconds. was thinking that it would level up like Rank 1-5: 1 Rank 6-10: 2 Rank 11-15: 3 Rank 16-20: 4 Rank 21-25: 5 Rank 26-29: 6 Rank 30: 7. (This would stack per hit) the wielder would be unable to perform stealth kills and using the weapon would automatically alert the occupants in the mission of the players presence) Attack rate would be similar to the Skana. increased charging duration, similar the the Gram but add a +1 second Modifier. Damage per strike would be 35. Charge would be 150. (not a 'charging' weapon) Can hit multiple units. 

The last is a hammer, called Tenno's Retribution(something serious). It would be a super heavy hammer with the slowest overall attack as far as melee weapons go. For the player to use the weapon "E" has to be held. I will say this another way. The weapon can only be used by charging it. I was thinking a 4 second charge time. Massive damage (I was thinking 1500). Each hit has and area of effect. Can hit multiple units. Massive reach. Fury MOD doesn't help attack speed. But Reflex coil does. Pressure point doesn't effect this weapon. But Killing Blow does. The wielder suffers stamina reduction and cost (everything is effected that has to do with stamina) as well as the warframes overall energy capacity goes down by 25. But the hammer increases armor by 10, and power strength by 15%.

Anyway that is a brief explanation of my ideas. I have a few more but I think i shall stop here. Comment on what you think. I tried to make each weapon have a weakness/drawback. tell me if you like these ideas.

I am going to start with the MODs.

(Melee) Zeal: You gain health for every kill. (of course a MOD for your melee weapon if no one caught on the 'melee')

First the MOD would start off at 1 health gain for every kill, and would end at 5. Honestly i would use this for Ash mainly, but as far as how i am i like being able to heal my self as well. (and just for the sake of ignoring unintelligent questions, this MOD only activates once you health is being depleted.

Not a bad idea. Would need to be balanced for slow weapons vs fast ones, though. Otherwise Ether Daggers ( I think ) would be the weapon of choice for EVERYONE.

(Melee) Amplify: All damage is increased by -. So for this it would make all damage by the melee weapon (hence melee) would be amplified by a certain percentage. I was thinking it starting at 5 and ending at 25 % 

And that for Amplify there would be an animation. Maybe like a magnetic look to the sword or a pulse from the sword outward. Again just a thought.

You mean like Pressure Point?

OK so now from the weapons. For those chaotic players (me although i like being stealthy too) the weapon called the Savior (ironic) would look like a chainsaw. Or for a better perspective a chainsword (40K). But i was thinking something slimmer and more Warframe (go figure). 

The characteristics of the weapon would be like the plague sword. But it would deal a Shredding damage per second for 10 or 8 seconds. was thinking that it would level up like Rank 1-5: 1 Rank 6-10: 2 Rank 11-15: 3 Rank 16-20: 4 Rank 21-25: 5 Rank 26-29: 6 Rank 30: 7. (This would stack per hit) the wielder would be unable to perform stealth kills and using the weapon would automatically alert the occupants in the mission of the players presence) Attack rate would be similar to the Skana. increased charging duration, similar the the Gram but add a +1 second Modifier. Damage per strike would be 35. Charge would be 150. (not a 'charging' weapon) Can hit multiple units. 

I'm really not seeing the point of this. Mire does the same thing, only better because it 1) doesn't screw up stealth, 2) can actually be charged, 3) has a faster swing speed. The only thing this might have is a "cool" factor for people that like chainswords. There are just as many of us, though, that think the things are idiotic and worthless.

The last is a hammer, called Tenno's Retribution(something serious). It would be a super heavy hammer with the slowest overall attack as far as melee weapons go. For the player to use the weapon "E" has to be held. I will say this another way. The weapon can only be used by charging it. I was thinking a 4 second charge time. Massive damage (I was thinking 1500). Each hit has and area of effect. Can hit multiple units. Massive reach. Fury MOD doesn't help attack speed. But Reflex coil does. Pressure point doesn't effect this weapon. But Killing Blow does. The wielder suffers stamina reduction and cost (everything is effected that has to do with stamina) as well as the warframes overall energy capacity goes down by 25. But the hammer increases armor by 10, and power strength by 15%.

And the worst of the lot. We already have this. It's called Fragor. Fragor also is not restricted by a bunch of arbitrary rules that only affect one weapon.

-Only can be used as a charge? Why? If you can't swing the weapon at all, then you really can't charge up an attack, either.

-1500 damage? Seriously? 7.5 times what the highest damage currently in the game is? No.

-Stamina and energy reductions? Again, why? No other weapon affects stats like this, and there's no need to.

-Armor and power increases? These make even LESS sense. If the weapon is as heavy as it's made out to be, it's going to make you EASIER to hit, not make you more resilient. 

This whole hammer is a ridiculous play at breaking the game. It serves no useful purpose. Throw some damage mods on a Fragor if you want Mjollnir.

Zeal would be OP, Amplify useless and your weapons are absolutely unbalanced and unnecessary (we already have a hammer) and the chainsword does not fit the overall designs and style of the game. Nice try but... NO.