The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking To Join A Clan

Vidamento

Hello, I am looking to be apart of a Clan, here's a little about me.... 

I have been playing for a few weeks now currently level 17 Excalibur would be higher ranked however there is some sort of bug with the Rank missions I have completed it twice but it doesn't progress me....looking into that...moving on! 

Large clans intimidate me, rather, I'm looking for a clan with or is wanting the potential to have a tight knit together, build friendships, have fun, and progress through the game. Although I am relatively new, I am not looking for handouts or freebies from anyone. As I progress I would help other clan mates grow. 

Preferably a clan that uses voice chat because that just works better during missions. I am patient and really looking for a permanent home, I am not a clan hopper by any means. I would also like the clan to use some type of ranking system to distinguish its members. 

Amount of play: I am generally on in the evenings for a few hours during weekdays, sometimes more on weekends. I live in the US w/ eastern based time zone. I preferably would like state side clan mates, nothing against our overseas friends, but its just works better for most people when we are on similar schedules!

Like I said, I am mostly new, but learning more about the game every day. Looking forward to joining a clan and the future to come.

In game name: Vidamento, but I go by Vida for short. Feel free to message me in game or through forums, give me a little description about your clan in general. Thanks for looking!    

Best of luck in your pursuits, it is good to see new players entering the game. Hope that bug of yours becomes fixed, hopefully DE is already on the case if you've submitted a ticket.

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in this forum subsection, hope you're enjoying Warframe and that you can continue enjoying it with a clan!

Hello, glad to hear you're enjoying Warframe~ As Six said, DE is good at responding to issues so definitely let them know. You may find a home at V.E.N., it is a fairly structured but casual Clan. Feel free to msg me in game if you'd like to take a look at the Dojo and run a few missions.

Hey Vida, why dont you check us out. We are MORBID, a Shadow clan but we are small in numbers, friendly and helpful. We use Raidcall for voip. Reading your post, I feel you would be a perfect member and we would be the perfect clan for you. I know, thats what everyone says trying to recruit but take a look at the below links and judge for yourself. 

- We use voip a lot
- We have our own ranking system in the clan
- We love to help new members 

Take a look at our post and see if you would fit in : Link

Hello Vida!

I've been trying to gather more people that use VoIPs and I personally like to use TeamSpeak. We are a Shadow Clan currently consisting of 11 members. I am attempting to build a community that enjoys each others company and that can help each other. Given that, I have joined the Dark Brothers alliance to help members find people interested in helping when other aren't on. You will almost always find someone on in the afternoon. Most of us are also EST and that makes grouping up with others pretty easy.

You should check us out and let me know what you think!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424268-nexilis-is-recruiting/#entry4707870

Edited by TheGreatNinja52