Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little List...

StealthDragoon

1 - We should be able to launch a game straight away as a host instead of having to search for a squad and wait.

2 - There should be a keyboard button to Leave Squad instead of having to press Esc and click the small rectangle every game. That or add a checkbox option at the end of a game to insta-leave squad when returning to the Liset.

3 - There should be a section in the Market to Sell your stuff or a new section in the Liset instead of having to use Esc-Equipment-Inventory sub-menu. This feels awkward.

4 - Same with Liset Hull color. This should be added to Arsenal's new "Select Mode" button where you can pick between Warframe, Archwing and Conclave. Arsenal is where we color everything... except the Liset because it's awkwardly buried in the Esc-Equipment-Decorate Liset sub-menu.

5 - In the Market, there should be a Tab reserved strictly for Archwings and their specific weapons. Having Archwing weapons mixed with regular weapon got me mixed up.

6 - In the Market, there should be a way to sort weapons like Best Impact/Puncture/Slash, sort by type(rifle, shotguns, launcher, etc), sort by Mastery Rank unlocks(MK1's on top, Dragon Nikita at the bottom), etc.

7 - Add a way to re-type the last message by pressing UP arrow while the chatbox is active. This would help for Trading. I gave up Trading after 5 minutes because retyping my message over and over again is just annoying. I tried CTRL-C/CTRL-V with no result...

I think that's it for now. These are the things I've noticed the most after playing around 300 hours. I remember playing this game 2 years ago and stopped after a few hours because the UI was very, very confusing. It's nice to see most of it has been polished now, and I'm having a blast.

Edited by StealthDragoon

-snip-

7 - Add a way to re-type the last message by pressing UP arrow while the chatbox is active. This would help for Trading. I gave up Trading after 5 minutes because retyping my message over and over again is just annoying. I tried CTRL-C/CTRL-V with no result...

-snip-

you use notepad or another 3rd party place that you can copy from then ctrl+v into the chat. you can't highlight text for edit on warframe.

you use notepad or another 3rd party place that you can copy from then ctrl+v into the chat. you can't highlight text for edit on warframe.

Ahhh! So that's how you trading kingpins do it. I'll keep that trick in mind for now..... but I still want UP arrow to do it. :)

ah so you are one of those people that list their whole inventory in a giant wall of text that I always ignore?

ah so you are one of those people that list their whole inventory in a giant wall of text that I always ignore?

Pfff. I can remember by heart what I was typing when I gave up.

LF/WTT Boar Prime Barrel ~~~ WTT/WTS Boar Prime Receiver, Boltor Prime Stock, Burston Prime Stock

Like I said, after 5 minutes, I gave up. Now I can't even imagine when I start doing all those void missions I've been stacking... I would love to make some platinum via trading but it seems pointless when you're quickly buried by those who use copied messages... :(

And just because you ignore walls of texts in the Trading chat, doesn't mean 1 of the +30000 players watching won't...

Anyways, if only Warfame's trading could move to Steam's market, trading chat would be gone for good. Problem solved.

-snip-

Anyways, if only Warfame's trading could move to Steam's market, trading chat would be gone for good. Problem solved.

i agree...there needs to be a more solid market system for players so people have a much harder time of ripping people off. it would also stabilize trade value of items as well as get rid of the heavy spam in trade chat for that chance that the right person sees what you post.