The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Knights: Are Recruiting!

Demiax

Hey! Looking for a fun, active, and crippling awesome clan? If so, The Orokin Knights is the clan for you! We are a Mountain clan with all research complete, a bad@ss Emblem, and a really fun and laid back community. (Mastery rank must be above level 4)

Now enough with the shtick, We are now requiring members to have Team Speak (A voice chat software) which is

completely safe, and efficient to play a game while having it open. However it is required you have Team-Speak, it is not 

required that you SPEAK, or actually talk in Team-speak. (for you shy people out there). as long as you make your 

presence known! 

We have over 150 members as well, and over 70% who are DAILY actives.

-Demiax leader of The Orokin Knights

Comment your Warframe name and i will try and get to inviting you as soon as i can

Edited by Demiax

Sunburnvictim

Mastery 18 and have team speak installed

Need a new home after Crescent Moon dropped me.  Apparently being deployed to the Middle East isn't a good excuse for not being on every day.  Now that I'm home It's time to find people who care about more then just game time.

Sunburnvictim

Mastery 18 and have team speak installed

Need a new home after Crescent Moon dropped me.  Apparently being deployed to the Middle East isn't a good excuse for not being on every day.  Now that I'm home It's time to find people who care about more then just game time.

No worries man, i got you.

Hey! Looking for a fun, active, and crippling awesome clan? If so, The Orokin Knights is the clan for you! We are a Mountain clan with all research complete, a bad@ss Emblem, and a really fun and laid back community. (Mastery rank must be above level 4)

Now enough with the shtick, We are now requiring members to have Team Speak (A voice chat software) which is

completely safe, and efficient to play a game while having it open. However it is required you have Team-Speak, it is not 

required that you SPEAK, or actually talk in Team-speak. (for you shy people out there). as long as you make your 

presence known! 

We have over 150 members as well, and over 70% who are DAILY actives.

-Demiax leader of The Orokin Knights

Comment your Warframe name and i will try and get to inviting you as soon as i can

I would like to join but only MR4 right now.