Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orange Directional Cues Worthless If Multiple

Saint_Tan

Hello,

Love the game.  Just some player feedback.

As I advance to new systems, I am seeing there are increasingly multi-mission levels per ‘planet’.  That is awesome! 

But when after completing the primary mission, the mini map displays MULTIPLE orange “go here” icons – IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS, it makes it uber hard to tell where the next mission phase is vs. the extraction point is.

Please color code these (extraction always a certain color, whilst the next mission is another) or put a number next to the icon (a “1” means go here first, a “2” means this is the second destination, etc.)

Once the tile amounts/maps start getting really big, and the enemies are bearing down, there is no time to be doubling back because you happened to pick the wrong orange diamond…

Just a thought.

There should not be an extraction waypoint if there is an extended mission. What I've found is that the original objective waypoint does not always disappear.

That said, I completely agree with your suggestions. Even if there is never more than one waypoint (extraction for example) they could all be color coded.

One further suggestion : On multiple objective missions (mining machines, data terminals) they should be labeled 1 2 3 4. It would allow players to split up and each go for a mining machine for example.