Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits....

Co_Re

I'm sure i'm not the only one, but i would love to actually have use for my 300,000+ credits. Honestly guys I don't have use for them now. the booster packs at like 20,000 - 80,000 each would be amazing. Buying resources with my credits would be awesome, especially for building the dojo. or 100,000 for prime bluprints.

I honestly just want use for them

Well I am sure the dojo will require some big amounts of credits, at least the "bigger, badder" things to build...I am sitting on almost 2.1M -_- I have not invested much in mods, really, but mainly building frames and weapons, otherwise I am sure I would have a lot less saved up >.< I just hope update 8 brings a few new weapons I can drop credits on, or platinum since dojo will require Alloy >.> psssh, and also here's to hoping it isn't like 5K+ XD oh, boy...

Hopefully in the dojo research station we can use our credits towards clan researched weapons. I would love if the clan researches weapons with resources, then members can buy each weapon with credits that can also be put into the clan bank.