Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Deck And Reward Window Change Up.

GoneM4d

Mod deck idea:

The idea behind it is to have the ability to create a group of 1-6 mods that you can quickly manipulate between weapon/warframe without having to manually take in/out each time. The deck has names which can(possibly) be changed by player as well as shows  total mod value in one of the corners.

Here is some visual aid on how it looks: 

http://imgur.com/a/jpKFm

Picture 1: Decks of mods

Picture 2: One of the decks behind selected which results on other 2 decks to fold behind it.

Picture 3: Deck opens and reveals mods

Picture 4: One of the mods is being selected.

Reward window change up

Mod window:

Instead of mod window that we have now I propose this idea, a wheel of mods. Imagine a wheel that has different picture on it that you can spin and look at all pictures from single point.

http://imgur.com/55MiR46

Credit window:

Instead of having plain number how about we have a graph which average amount of credits that you get over the last 20(or less) games.

Side note: Didn't have any spare paper or playing cards around so I used what I can, don't judge me. Also would love to hear DE opinion on this.

Edit: Though out a bit more and now explained better.

Edited by GoneM4d

Mod deck idea:

I think it will be a nice little addon for mod UI. basically the middle 4 mods that are in each warframe and all 6 in weapons can be packed in to one group so its easier to switch between warframes. 

Reward window change up

the last 2 windows on the right side we should change it to 2 verticall colubs where left one will display and the one on the right will show mods in which are piled up in line.

I'll upload the drawing mock up soon.

Don't get it. Load the picture mate.