The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Iron Troopers Are Recruiting! (Revised, Now Totally Open!)

KragaDraga

Who are we?: We are a new clan being set up in brothership and alliance of the Treeky's Troopers, a close friends clan who we have kept sort of friends only for a long time and now decided we should just open up a more public side that is still just laid back and rather casually relaxed.

Why make a second clan? While we do wish to open up we decided to keep the original clan friends only but have a second that I myself (A MR15 for those wondering) am running as both an LFG for any newer or veteran players but mostly to help make friends and well, be a clan.

What's our focus? Simply to expand a group to help make friends for all especially among those players who do participate in the community and just play the game, both new and veteran.

Requirements To Join? 

Be Friendly and have a sense of humor! 

Decided against actually having requirements to join no point in helping new players if I have them, just going to openly recruit any and all who wish to join and enjoy playing.

Dojo and Research The Dojo is set up mostly for research currently though I do have design ideas, research however we are on the last few pieces of due to requirements in the Corpus and Infested labs (and due to me blowing all my circuits on making the dojo and research I actually have to farm a resource for once again) but it'll be done very soon with the last few projects already being researched just waiting on the timer.

Wanna join or ask questions? Go ahead contact me! KragaDraga on Warframe or just leave a post here with any form of questions or to join, we currently don't have many members due to me wishing to get research done as cheap as possible early and now I've gone to actively recruiting now that we are just about finished!

For anyone who would like to join that also has photoshop or picture editing talent! I myself am rather brain dead in that matter but did manage to get an emblem as sort of a joke idea on our clan name (and ranks). The clan name was based off of our most used frame from the original being Rhino's and he is a common frame, so this will likely be our emblem http://imgur.com/wjADFzm That is indeed, tenno font on the bottom saying "Iron Skin" a rather obvious pun. However! This is not final for now if anyone has any good ideas or would like to help in making our emblem (I do have a few good/clever ideas) just contact me personally of course and we can talk! (If this is not a liked joke/emblem I am totally ok with not using it I and those who have started the clan just found it rather funny/witty)

Edited by KragaDraga